UConn WBB Weekly: Future schedule wish list | The Boneyard

UConn WBB Weekly: Future schedule wish list

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
By Daniel Connolly Jun 3, 2021, 2:00 pm EDT

An opponent wish list for UConn’s future non-conference schedules
This past week, UConn announced it would play Louisville on Dec. 19 as part of the Basketball Hall of Fame Showcase at Mohegan Sun. The Huskies are also set to play Notre Dame and Texas at home with trips to Oregon, South Carolina, and the Bahamas for the Battle 4 Atlantis.

UConn still needs to finish the postponed series with both Cal and Oklahoma, though neither game has a date at the moment. There were also reports of a home-and-home with Maryland back in 2019 that was never officially announced.

Reaction Score
Could add a pre-season game in Canada, like Duke did with R.J. Barrett.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
For completely selfish reasons I would like to see the series with Maryland renewed.
I would like to see the MD series renewed so that we can once again watch those stirring pregame pep talks from Brenda to her team............

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
I would like to see the MD series renewed so that we can once again watch those stirring pregame pep talks from Brenda to her team............
Seen one seen em all. While I cringe every time one is shown I do find them amusing. She needs a new writer her material is getting soggy. I wonder if her speeches are for her team or the camera. You made me laugh just thinking about her. Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom