UCONN WBB GET-TOGETHER | The Boneyard

UCONN WBB GET-TOGETHER

Reaction Score
Thinking post Sun vs. Storm game..

Reaction Score
That might have been an official trip for the team as 2 of the coaches were there and (if the hidden person at the end is Amari) only the new Lou missing from those currently at Storrs.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Must have been a thrill for the players who have never met Gabby, Sue, or Stewie. The UConn connection is never ending, and the pro players always seem accommodating to the new current UConn players. This is truly a family, and credit to Geno and CD for providing that to our girls for as long as they have been here. No other place like it.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Must have been a thrill for the players who have never met Gabby, Sue, or Stewie. The UConn connection is never ending, and the pro players always seem accommodating to the new current UConn players. This is truly a family, and credit to Geno and CD for providing that to our girls for as long as they have been here. No other place like it.
Did Paige get in a 1-1 game with Sue?

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Huskies watching the game last night...
1655558705653.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
There's a lot of talent in this picture. :)

Random thought................
Amari can be as good as she wants to be. She has a world of talent around her and some of the best coaches in
WCBB at her disposal. I hope the light goes on for her this summer, in that (if it hasn't already) her teammates rub off on her. When you associate, you assimilate. The only person that can stop Amari this year is Amari. She has the skill, the talent and she'll have the opportunity. There is an opening at the post position this year.

I want Amari to become a beast. A double-double machine. If Aneesah Morrow (DePaul) 6'1" can get double digit rebounds EVERY GAME, so can 6'5" Amari. It simply takes a lot of "will & effort." The rebounds Morrow gets just don't fall in her lap. She goes and gets them!!! and takes tremendous pride in doing so. She collected 26 double-doubles in 32 contests. She averaged 13.8 reb last year.

I'll have my pom-poms ready this to root and cheer like crazy for Amari. :D #EVERYBODY EATS.

Last edited:

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
OBTW... Huge Sun win. I wanted Sue to have a good game (she did), BUT I needed the Sun to show out in the weird dynamic that comes with 3 UConn players (including 2 legends) on the opposing team in the Sun Arena. They really got the job done!! SUN PRIDE!!

Reaction Score
OBTW... Huge Sun win. I wanted Sue to have a good game (she did), BUT I needed the Sun to show out in the weird dynamic that comes with 3 UConn players (including 2 legends) on the opposing team in the Sun Arena. They really got the job done!! SUN PRIDE!!
Seattle needs a new GM and Coach, the sooner the better. Between the 2 in less then 1and 1/2 years Seattle has gone from a top 2 or 3 offense and defense, and Championship. They now are one of the worst offenses in
the league and among the worst defenses in the league.
The additions and subtractions by the GM and coaching staff have been a travesty.
I like Gabby but 15 games in and hastened scored 10 or more points in any game.
That should put any player on the bench. When your 22 year old Center is better from the 3 point line then your small forward you have a serious problem.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Lou is not in the photo. Was she the photographer?

There is so much to learn from in that photo--play like Gabby, Sue, or Stewie, and you will do just fine.
What would Gabby do if she had Amari's height and kept her hops?!? :eek: OMG.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Seattle needs a new GM and Coach, the sooner the better. Between the 2 in less then 1and 1/2 years Seattle has gone from a top 2 or 3 offense and defense, and Championship. They now are one of the worst offenses in
The additions and subtractions by the GM and coaching staff have been a travesty.
That should put any player on the bench. When your 22 year old Center is better from the 3 point line then your small forward you have a serious problem.
Seattle came roaring back have to be there by 10 in the third, largely led by Stewie who looked like she couldn’t miss anything. The Sun made adjustments and really took Seattle out of their game in the fourth.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lou is not in the photo. Was she the photographer?

There is so much to learn from in that photo--play like Gabby, Sue, or Stewie, and you will do just fine.
Oh Brother No GIF by Preity G  Zinta

Reaction Score

Isn't poor play how they landed Bird and Stewart?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom