UConn vs USF Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs USF Replay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After watching the replay i noticed that uconn started every quarter with a 3 point shot. Chong started the game with one and the 4th quarter. KLS started the 2nd and 3rd with one. I doubt that has ever happened before.

Reaction Score
Thank you for posting this, especially so soon! I listened on the radio, but wow that was great to watch! Lou's one handed pass!

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I saw it live, but was delighted to see it on my iPad, not just on my television.

And any excuse to watch CBS Sports' color analyst Juliane Vianni is a worthy one.

Reaction Score
Thank you so much for doing this! It's seriously means the world with these stupid CBS Sports games. They won't even let me pay them to see the game!

Speaking of, if you have a PayPal or Venmo account you should list it sometime. I'm sure quite a few people appreciate what ypu do.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
UConn vs USF Replay is up at uconnhuskygames

Thank you so much for doing this! It's seriously means the world with these stupid CBS Sports games. They won't even let me pay them to see the game!

Speaking of, if you have a PayPal or Venmo account you should list it sometime. I'm sure quite a few people appreciate what ypu do.
He's got a point. If you can arrange it, count me in as a contributor. You deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom