UConn vs USF game 2 | The Boneyard

UConn vs USF game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
6:30 2night start. how many of you guys going to be around for it? maybe do a game chat instead of a thread? mets do you have a phone that can log into that by chance?

Reaction Score
I'll be here and I'll be watching, provided that the storm in FC doesn't wipe out my power.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I will be stuck at my mother-in-laws retirement dinner tonight. Needless to say, I will be taking many trips to the bathroom throughout the night to check the score.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im having trouble also right now

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
link

got it going finally. 0-0 top 4. uconn is the away tea, ignore the score board they have up on the vid.

Reaction Score
Hmmm....the video still isn't playing for me, but that may be something on my end.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
btw have to give props to usf this weekend. there baseball crowd on the vid feed was ok. considering they are also hosting a softball regional at the same time and that thing has had all 3 games sell out is impressive. all 3 of usf softball games have been on espn/espnu. there new park is nice also. just shows u how quickly that program not just football is growing. being in a conf with usf the next 5 years is nothing to frown about. they are just as good now in most sports as us.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yarvone robs a double with a nice running leap at the track in left. usf with only 1 hit so far.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
we twisted 1 to end the 5th. 0-0 still. 2 hits each. we look great on d. i just don't understand it lol. we need to wake our bats up soon. pitching has been a+ this week.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
top 6;
-2 flyouts to right
-martin hits a line drive off the wall in right, missed a hr by a couple feet.
-maz hits a shot to left field, 1b. martin scores, usf left fielder bobbles it so no play at home. 3rd baseman got the tip of his glove on it, no chance it was ripped off the bat.

1-0 uconn
-usf pen is warm but not called upon yet
-slow roller to ss, E6. 1st and 2nd now 2 outs verdi now up
-f8
-bottom of the order coming up for usf. lets hammer down now and send them home. 12 outs to go. oberg should be good for 3 to 6 right?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-base hit for usf
-pavone to the mound for a talk, bp getting warm. this is cross longest game this year now?
-a couple hotties botom left on the video
-fuller snags a flair to 3rd, tries to double up runner but hes safe. 1 out 1 on
-mendez up(clutch usf guy). f7, 2 outs now
-base hit lf. 2 outs, 1st and 2nd with ramsey up to bat(best hitter)
-fisher up in the pen also now
-pavone and maz to the mound to chat
-penders to the mound after stall job. cross is done
-stadium playing my jam, storrs jump on it jump on it jump on it. it just gets all the moms going....:eek:
-feehan to the tit. big ab here coming.
-grounder to martin at 1st, has trouble throws to pitcher covering, close play. OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

f yea to the 7th baby. 9 outs to go!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-usf closer on the mound(early to be at that point but its win or go home...). we need to run up the pitch count on him.
-debelis f9
-f8
-2 pitches 2 outs
-pavone up, 0-5 today so far. takes a pitch thank god. where was this smart baseball earlier this year? base hit to left field on 0-2 count.
-fly ball to the wall in left. caught, 2 feet from being gone. wind is blowing in.
-chacha now yall

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
steped away for a minute. came back to penders arguing a balk. 2nd and 3rd no outs wtf happened here...

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
This is the second year in a row Feehan has melted down at the BE tournament. Unreal.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
-infield in
-wild pitch, runner is safe. 1-1 now. BBBBBBBBLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP
-runner on 3rd now, no outs.
-verdi backhands a chopper, looks the runner back and gets the out
-ball in the dirt on a swing and miss gets away. pavone couldn't find it, runner scores on close play at home
2-1 usf now BBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP
-walk
-penders out to talk
-oberg in now
-runner goes, pavone throws him out
-ground ball to fuller, 3 outs. to the 8th down 2-1. chesus
-usf softball just took the lead in the 7th. south florida fanbase must be rocking the hell out rght now...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
top 8
-new pitcher for usf(adams)
-ground ball to short. 1 pitch 1 out
-lined to ss, 2 outs
-look like he threw at maz there. maz got out of the way. kid throws 90%fastballs down the pipe and has been accurate so far. interesting.
-grounder to ss. 3 outs

bot 8
-base hit usf line drive up the middle
-sac bunt. 1 out runner on 2nd
-missed the play. runner on 3rd, 2 outs now
-ramsey up, maz makes the play on a holiday hop. to the 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors