UConn vs. UCF Badass Award goes to....

oldude

bamboo lover
Earlier today, another BY'er suggested that Pheesa should be awarded a PhD, so that all her teammates could chase the BA.

So Pheesa gets my PhD, and Mikayla gets my BA for her impersonation of Kia Nurse, when she blanketed Kay Kay Wright on defense in the 1st half.

ochoopsfan

Orange County Pundit
Did this actually happen, or was it a supposed or speculative thing with the broadcasters? Curious minds...
I don't think he shook her hand and she had a stunned look. She said something to CD and I think CD just said tough sh_t. When the lines broke up Geno walked away from her to center court and looked away from her direction.

Did this actually happen, or was it a supposed or speculative thing with the broadcasters? Curious minds...
When I watched them meet to shake hands Geno appeared to say something like "unbelievable" and didn't look at UCF coach while briskly walking by... (I thought they touched hands but need to go back and check the video.)

Geno in his presser at the very end was asked about it. His answer (paraphrased)

" Just silly womens's basketball stuff. We put our subs in and for the first time all game, she traps us." Our bench players can barely hold onto the ball and she traps us. ...