UConn vs. Texas - Isaiah Taylor Out | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Texas - Isaiah Taylor Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
For anyone who was watching Texas beat up Iowa last night at MSG in the 2K Classic, you saw how good and how valuable Taylor is.

Very late in the game with the game out of reach, Taylor decided to fly down the lane and throw down a monster dunk when he was fouled and took a nasty spill. Well that dunk attempt might have seemed like a good idea to him at the time but now he suffered a wrist injury that will keep him out several months and that will include their starting PG missing the UConn game.

Reaction Score
its indefinite, likely out vs UConn but I doubt it stretches to several months.

Reaction Score
Bummed on one hand because I'm going to be in Gampel with my dad for my first game in-person since I graduated a couple years ago and this reduces the level at which the game will be played to some degree

But now I really hope we win. Won't look good if we can't win when the other team is missing one of if not their best and most important players.

Reaction Score
He was attempting "showtime" when his team didn't need it. If it's only broken and not a ligament he will be lucky.

Reaction Score
Sounds like when a Celtic (I am nearly positive it was Tony Allen but could be mistaken) went in for a showtime dunk well after a foul was called, and tore a knee ligament.

Or when a football player hurt his leg celebrating after a tackle in a losing effort earlier this year.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
There was literally no need for it and he and Texas paid dearly for it. This makes that Texas game even more of a must win. We need to take advantage of every chance we can get to add to our overall resume OOC being that the AAC looks to be in the shitter with Cincy and Memphis down and SMU off to an 0-2 start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom