UConn vs. Syracuse Hype Video (Dan Hurley) | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Syracuse Hype Video (Dan Hurley)

Reaction Score
When they fired PP they were bad. When Babers has a good QB their offense has been pretty great.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I didn't have a lot of scratch back in the day so I spent 2 UConn Spring Breaks visiting my buddy at Cuse. I've got a soft spot for the ladies at 44's the Spring of 90' and 91' as they were very accommodating during my visit but I say we win a close one tomorrow night.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
When they fired PP they were bad. When Babers has a good QB their offense has been pretty great.
True but when Pasqualoni had a “pretty good quarterback“ they weren’t bad either.

Reaction Score
I haven’t forgotten. We beat Cuse 6 times between ‘04 and ‘12, mostly by a large margin. Whenever I saw Cuse on the schedule I saw a W
And now that’s what we see when we see you on the schedule, crazy how times have changed.

Reaction Score
That was a cool video by DH! Glad he’s reminding everyone how competitive this series has been in the past. It’s time to make it that way again!! GO BLUE!!

Reaction Score
The football buy in from the administration, Dan Hurley, Geno Auriemma and the fan base has been incredible. Jim Mora seems to have an ability to make people want to help him and in the process, help themselves. The basketball coaches know our AD needs strong football and probably a power conference for long term success. They are pitching in like crazy.

The administration allowing more tailgating, an RV lot and getting the D’Amelios involved are all obvious signs that there has been a change. We are doing things aggressively and purposefully to compete with other major athletic departments across the country. UConn is acting truly big time right now and I am eating it up. Good God, an exciting win tonight would do so much for all of us after this long period of darkness.

Reaction Score
And now that’s what we see when we see you on the schedule, crazy how times have changed.
Can't argue that. I believe we will present a much greater challenge in the next couple of years. We are headed in the right direction.

I'm not sure how tonight will go. I'm prepared to get steamrolled but the positivity around our program keeps me hopeful that we will come out swinging. I feel like your QB is going to chew us up pretty bad one way or another. All of our best WRs are out injured so I'm not sure a passing game from us is very realistic and without it opening things up, its tough to run the ball against a good team.

Reaction Score
Can't argue that. I believe we will present a much greater challenge in the next couple of years. We are headed in the right direction.

I'm not sure how tonight will go. I'm prepared to get steamrolled but the positivity around our program keeps me hopeful that we will come out swinging. I feel like your QB is going to chew us up pretty bad one way or another. All of our best WRs are out injured so I'm not sure a passing game from us is very realistic and without it opening things up, its tough to run the ball against a good team.
Wouldn’t surprise me, I have a lot of respect for Jim Mora. I think he has you guys headed in the right direction. No ill will from me, hope you guys do well the rest of the season besides tonight of course. What are you guys hearing in terms of attendance tonight?

Reaction Score

Nice, not a bad number. hope everybody going to the game has a good time, let’s hope for no injuries on either side. With the formalities out of the way, I’d like to apologize in advance for the beatdown that’s coming your way in a few hours:cool: Let’s go ORANGE.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We shall see. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not that I overestimate where we are in our development, it’s just that I have faith in Syracuse’s ability to poop the bed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom