UConn vs South Carolina Badass Award

-

oldude

bamboo lover
I almost want to give it to Liv for her effort off the bench when Megan got into foul trouble, but Pheesa & Lou played like the AA's they are tonight and certainly deserve the joint BA award.

I almost want to give it to Liv for her effort off the bench when Megan got into foul trouble, but Pheesa & Lou played like the AA's they are tonight and certainly deserve the joint BA award.
Olivia Nelson Ododa was the difference maker that turned the nip and tuck to a win. Geno gave her and Walker high praise at the end of the game.
Collier KLS, CW the 1,2,3 of game BA's. Frosh Badass---ONO without a doubt. She was FANTASTIC---I can see blue skys coming Uconn's way.. I've been saying CW would be breaking out soon and this may not be the beginning it is certainly a START. 3 players had more than USC 4 players had 90 of the 97 ---nice distrubution---great game.

Olivia Nelson Ododa was the difference maker that turned the nip and tuck to a win. Geno gave her and Walker high praise at the end of the game.
Collier KLS, CW the 1,2,3 of game BA's. Frosh Badass---ONO without a doubt. She was FANTASTIC---I can see blue skys coming Uconn's way.. I've been saying CW would be breaking out soon and this may not be the beginning it is certainly a START. 3 players had more than USC 4 players had 90 of the 97 ---nice distrubution---great game.

Geno's praise of ONO was basically. 'She played so well for some one who hates practice'. Very funny. :)

I am going with the Seniors!
Not to beat the dead horse but I hated when Adam and Kara were extolling the greatness of Pheesa and then seemingly on cue switched the conversation to the dirtiest player on a Top 10 team, AO! No need to bring here up at all during a USC/UConn game.
Now back to the original topic.

Geno's praise of ONO was basically. 'She played so well for some one who hates practice'. Very funny. :)
Are speaking of the interview with Lobo or the post game. Because in my DVR replay he said nothing funny just high praise of ONO in the third quarter. However I have an American TV--is your's made in Korea??
No subtitles on mine

Goes to....
Napheesa Collier & Katie Lou Samuelson

Runner-up
Crystal Dangerfield
Without a doubt Precious Collier. However 90 of the 97 points were by 4 players , 3 player had 79, but points while important are not everything---KLS worked her tail off, CW made points when they were hard to come by, Danger is Ms Everything, Walker played her best game. ONO was simply fantastic when needed 3 blocks and changed a lot of shots. I liked the looks to this team with ONO in the game. She is still learning, but fast.

The Seniors.... but give credit to Williams 19 points... I think she is almost back!!!!
ALMOST????? Heck, she had to compete against Pheesa and Lou being ball hawks all night. Loved the ENTIRE TEAM effort! and Chrysten played with aggression and passion. Loved it all!!! But I will admit to a little bit of nail biting in the 1st half

Collier would be my call. She was in beast mode.

Tough to argue against Lou though.
Absolute tie. Collier made them early and under pressure but Lou won some critical rebounds (as did C) and drew many fouls that kept some of SC's shooters on the bench when UConn first made its comeback and in 3rd quarter, extended their lead. One without the other tonight would have seen significantly less results.