UConn vs SMU highlights | The Boneyard

UConn vs SMU highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
For those old enough to remember, Louisville had a big freshman on their 1986 national championship team with the nickname Pervis "Never Nervous" Ellison.

So, we may now have the corollary, Rodney "Never Nervous" Purvis. If Pervis helped win a national championship as a freshman, why not Rodney, in what amounts to his 'freshman' season at UCONN?

Bring on the Squid and his Wildcats for FF beatdown No. 3!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
For those old enough to remember, Louisville had a big freshman on their 1986 national championship team with the nickname Pervis "Never Nervous" Ellison.

So, we may now have the corollary, Rodney "Never Nervous" Purvis. If Pervis helped win a national championship as a freshman, why not Rodney, in what amounts to his 'freshman' season at UCONN?

Bring on the Squid and his Wildcats for FF beatdown No. 3!

Woah, slow down there. Let's make the tournament first. Heck, let's make it through the conference tournament first....

...who am I kidding. Let's finish the regular season first.

Reaction Score
Lost in the buzz of the Purvis dunk, the Boat behind the back dribble to lob to Brimah was pretty sick.

I personally loved when Dham crossed up that punk Nic Moore behind the back then stuck a J right in his face.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
huskiesnyc said:
I personally loved when Dham crossed up that punk Nic Moore behind the back then stuck a J right in his face.

Yup. Moore was emasculated by a frosh. Beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom