UConn vs SMU Game Night Preview | The Boneyard

UConn vs SMU Game Night Preview

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The Huskies are back home to play their fourth game inside Gampel Pavilion this season. After wins over Tulane and Temple, UConn is looking forward to games against SMU and UCF this week. First up, the Huskies will take on the SMU Mustangs. SMU features a roster with 7 players 6'2" and over. SMU is averaging 55.8 points this season led by 6'3" Sr F Alicia Froling with 12 points per game.
Note: SMU So F #33 Johnasia Cash is the cousin of UConn's Swin Cash.

Here’s everything you need to know about tonight's game -

Site: Gampel Pavilion, Storrs
Day/time: Wednesday, 7 p.m. est
Series: UConn leads, 9-0
Last meeting: Feb. 24, 2018
TV: SNY/ESPN3
Radio: 97.9 ESPN
SMU (7-11, 1-4 AAC)
SMU Roster

[Link]

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
FC80B3F0-2A0F-496D-B555-78E3D3430254.jpeg

I think our kids have a decent shot at this one. Seriously, more minutes for the still improving bench can’t hurt, right? Starters likely to play three quarters or less.

Reaction Score
GAME PREVIEW:

UConn will make some good plays.​
UConn will miss some shots, commit turnovers, and such, and the BY will complain about this year's team.​
If a sub enters in the first quarter, the BY will scream: "FINALLY GENO IS LISTENING TO ME!!"​
If a sub doesn't enter in the 1st quarter, the BY will scream: "HOW COME GENO DOESNT DEVELOP HIS BENCH?"​
Either way, the BY will complain that the bench players need more playing experience as that's the only way they will get better.​
UConn will win.​

Top that, prognosticators.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
GAME PREVIEW:

UConn will miss some shots, commit turnovers, and such, and the BY will complain about this year's team.​
If a sub enters in the first quarter, the BY will scream: "FINALLY GENO IS LISTENING TO ME!!"​
If a sub doesn't enter in the 1st quarter, the BY will scream: "HOW COME GENO DOESNT DEVELOP HIS BENCH?"​
Either way, the BY will complain that the bench players need more playing experience as that's the only way they will get better.​
UConn will win.​

Some will complain UCONN is not fun to watch. Either because it's a blowout or because it isn't a blowout.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
GAME PREVIEW:

UConn will win.​

Mostly on point. One minor addition:
If a sub enters in the 1st quarter, some of the BY will scream: "How dare he humiliate his starter like that!"

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Geno relinquishing his duties already?
Geno is also at that age where the annual flu shot become mandatory and you can count on getting sick at least once during this time of year anyway. Hope it is not any of that.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
GAME PREVIEW:

UConn will win.​

Best post in a while. Perfect summation.

Reaction Score
The Huskies are back home to play their fourth game inside Gampel Pavilion this season. After wins over Tulane and Temple, UConn is looking forward to games against SMU and UCF this week. First up, the Huskies will take on the SMU Mustangs. SMU features a roster with 7 players 6'2" and over. SMU is averaging 55.8 points this season led by 6'3" Sr F Alicia Froling with 12 points per game.
Note: SMU So F #33 Johnasia Cash is the cousin of UConn's Swin Cash.

Here’s everything you need to know about tonight's game -

Site: Gampel Pavilion, Storrs
Day/time: Wednesday, 7 p.m. est
Series: UConn leads, 9-0
Last meeting: Feb. 24, 2018
TV: SNY/ESPN3
Radio: 97.9 ESPN
SMU (7-11, 1-4 AAC)
SMU Roster

[Link]
Thanks scoop, especially for the Swin Cash Cousin thing. Swin like the starting 5 on her team have a special place in my heart. I know I'm wrong, but to me they made Uconn women's basketball --Uconn WBB.

Reaction Score
ONO:

She just gets better and better. I only wish on defense she not be pulled towards the top of the key--her job is down low blocking and rebounding, which she is doing much better--with no fouls tonight... She needs to learn the Kiah Stokes thing--block and take the ball. That's a win win.

Reaction Score
The annual flu shot is mandatory for any sane person regardless of age.
While the Flu shot is not mandatory, it is a smart idea, on an annual basis for most people, some people are allergic to components in the shot.

Reaction Score
If that's the case, I stand corrected. I got that from Bob Joyce on the radio broadcast

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom