UConn vs Minnesota Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Minnesota Replay

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
81691899.jpg

Reaction Score
Was going to buy Flo hoops. Happy I didn't, read from the chat room the streaming keep going out!

Reaction Score
Thanks MJL for the replay. Lack of fans really surprised me.
I wasn't really surprised by the lack of fans. Actually, I was surprised by how many fans there were. After all, this is the first year that women's teams have been invited to this tournament so I'm not expecting folks to mark this as a sports destination for the women's game. And also, and paramount in this is that if I were in the Bahamas, after everything many of us have gone through, the last place I would be while there would be in a converted ballroom watching a basketball game. Unless I were a fan of course. Then, there is always time for the beach later. I, for one, can eat, drink and be merry all afternoon and evening, be on the beach until 2 a.m. and be up, bright eyed and bushy tailed, for a game at noon. And then start all over again. Isn't life grand?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Was going to buy Flo hoops. Happy I didn't, read from the chat room the streaming keep going out!
Ditto. I’m going to enjoy watching this replay as much as if it was live, maybe more because I know who wins. :)

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
We all very much appreciate MJL's efforts, but it is unfortunate that the first 10 points scored in the game (which apparently included 3-point makes by Paige and Evina) appear to be permanently lost to history, thanks to a loss of Internet connectivity during the opening minutes. Listening to Bob and Debbie on the radio, even they were not able to broadcast until the game was 10-0.

Future historians of UConn WBB are already weeping and gnashing their teeth.

Amashutcha

Basketball enjoyer
Reaction Score
We all very much appreciate MJL's efforts, but it is unfortunate that the first 10 points scored in the game (which apparently included 3-point makes by Paige and Evina) appear to be permanently lost to history, thanks to a loss of Internet connectivity during the opening minutes. Listening to Bob and Debbie on the radio, even they were not able to broadcast until the game was 10-0.

Future historians of UConn WBB are already weeping and gnashing their teeth.
All we have are the quarter recaps showing those threes :(

Reaction Score
plagiarizing @meyers7 's thoughts for Anna Kournikova's other half's classic rendition. Kudos also to Mickey Rourke and Jennifer Love-Hewitt's co-starring roles. @MJL243, YOU are our hero this evening.

Reaction Score
this ius great, but the scores are reversed. i first saw UCONN was down 10-0 and I was shocked until I followed the scoring closely. How did they do that?

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
No bandwidth here in far Downeast Maine so having these replays available when I get home next week is a huge luxury. Thanks so much❕

Reaction Score
Thank you. I found the game boring; maybe it was the announcers (high pitched voices and non-stop talking).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom