UConn vs Michigan State Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs Michigan State Replay

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I've said this before and it bares repeating. You who are so timely with posting these game replays. I swear to all that is good if I ever hit the lottery I will track you down wherever you are and give you a little piece. You've earned it for your generosity.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Wow, that was fast and needed. Somebody posted in another thread that they were having a hard time viewing it on ESPN3 possibly due to their internet speed but I watched the game live on SNY via DirecTV and recorded it on my DVR. The weather today was great, clear skies etc and the playback is crappy, getting pixelated screens and stopping due to the pixelation. Now I can just delete it and watch a real replay and not worry about DirecTV's DVR.

And I won't have to fast forward thru the commercials or halftime.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
And speaking of uconnhuskygames.com, if you look at the roster for the 2016 - 2017 Game Replays, Gabby is listed as a SOPHOMORE. Oops.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
The UConn vs Michigan State replay is posted at uconnhuskygames.com:

I don't see it listed yet on the uconnhuskygames site. I tried to see it using my tv and using my phone. UCLA is the last game replay available at 8:30PM EST on Saturday, November 25.

Reaction Score
The UConn vs Michigan State replay is posted at uconnhuskygames.com:

thanks MJL. For some reason, in Texas I am getting many of the broadcasts blacked out (I subscribe to the UConn channel) so being able to see the games greatly appreciated.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
I don't see it listed yet on the uconnhuskygames site. I tried to see it using my tv and using my phone. UCLA is the last game replay available at 8:30PM EST on Saturday, November 25.

I find this utterly fascinating as someone who retired in 2015 after spending 20+ years as a software tester, including web testing. The MSU - UConn replay is available when I use my laptop to access the uconnhuskygames.com site but it is not available when I access it via my phone or tv. I have not seen this happen before for this site or for any other site where it seems to be platform specific. I do know it was a common occurrence when smart phones were first introduced but after a few years, most sites were tested for accessibility by all platforms. I am sure this is done for the uconnhuskygames site and that is why I find it fascinating that it isn't working now. (I am not trying to be derogatory or negative about the uconnhuskygames site, I am just a bit confused.)

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Camera people.... when UConn is playing you need to always be showing the court. Every game it seems like we miss 3 or 4 plays because the camera isn't where it should be. We attack quickly c'mon now. I would love to know how Crystal even got to that ball @ the end of Q2.

Reaction Score
Centerstream: hey guy, when you start replying to your own posts, it's time to find something new to do in retirement! :)

Screen Shot 2017-11-27 at 9.26.43 AM.png

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Centerstream: hey guy, when you start replying to your own posts, it's time to find something new to do in retirement! :)

View attachment 26461
You got a good point there Bags!!! But I was hoping that watching replays of Husky WBB games and following the Boneyard would make for a pretty good retirement, if my farm work didn't interrupt that... Oh well.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
What I always do is immediately go to the youtube site and download it from there. Never fails. By the way, I use a pay service called Internet Download Manager which easily facilitates all my downloads.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
What I always do is immediately go to the youtube site and download it from there. Never fails. By the way, I use a pay service called Internet Download Manager which easily facilitates all my downloads.
Thanks

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom