UConn vs Memphis Highlights | The Boneyard

UConn vs Memphis Highlights

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Two things from those highlights.

First, Purvis did a great job adjusting his body and speed for the breakaway dunk with about 6:40 to go in the game.

Second, the bald headed ref demonstrably waving off Purvis' end of game dunk from 70' away.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Two things from those highlights.

First, Purvis did a great job adjusting his body and speed for the breakaway dunk with about 6:40 to go in the game.

Second, the bald headed ref demonstrably waving off Purvis' end of game dunk from 70' away.
I agree, however, I thought the ref's did a great job.

Reaction Score
That halftime foul shouldn't have been called... it was like a child who had a base understanding of the game called it. Did Brimah get faked up? yes, did he come into contact with the shooter? yes, was that contact basically the sliding of bodies barely touching one another? YES

I thought they were cracking down on that Shabazz stuff and making the shooter actually have to shoot like a person would normally shoot, and that was at the buzzer. I guess the refs weren't horrendous throughout but early on it felt like we needed to get mugged to get a foul call, one play in particular where Facey got hit on the arms on a shot, then hit on the arms getting his own rebound, then hit on the arms again, and finally on the 4th foul they called one on Memphis

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's nice to be nice Hank and I appreciate it
But the refs were bad last night as they have been all year - the quality of officiating this year in all of college ball has been BAD

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Who got in Brimah's ear finally and told him to FINISH HARD?!?! Three emphatic dunks that would have been weak attempts (even earlier this year.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom