UConn vs Memphis Basketball Game Highlights | The Boneyard

UConn vs Memphis Basketball Game Highlights

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
For anyone hoping to see a replay of the game. This was the first UConn game I had the fortune of going to in person. Flew in from Los Angeles for the weekend and met some great Husky supporters at the end. Tough loss, really would've liked to see Sid out there down the stretch to help Akok with Precious.

Reaction Score
For anyone hoping to see a replay of the game. This was the first UConn game I had the fortune of going to in person. Flew in from Los Angeles for the weekend and met some great Husky supporters at the end. Tough loss, really would've liked to see Sid out there down the stretch to help Akok with Precious.

And this was the first game I missed watching live. Oh well..... Thanks for the highlights though.

Reaction Score
Most disgusting basketball court ever......looked like a water polo game

Last edited:

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Thanks for putting this together as I had to listen on radio.

Brendan Adams looks horrendous out there. Sloppy ball handling, terrible defense, can’t shoot. I understand he’s a hard worker and a Hurley favorite but he needs to play better for us to win.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Most disgusting basketball court ever......looked like a water polo
I liken it to accidentally washing a blue pen with your white laundry. It works for them though as it fits their starving for attention M.O.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom