UConn vs. Memphis Badass Award goes to

I'm good with Kib here but we may soon need a BAA award! That's right the Bad Ass Assist Award. ;)
Anna is taking assists to a new level as a freshman, with the no look and push passes. Her court awareness of where her teammates are and where they will be in a nano second is uncanny. Great outlet passing ability also.
Her shot was off tonight and did miss a couple of "D" assignments but always hands up calling for the ball and looking where it will go if she gets it. The start tonight, nice development as tourney time nears.

The starting five with a nod to Aubrey (10 boards) and Molly (10 points). Yeah, in a normal world those four steals, 11 assists and quick passes in general would make Anna an easy BA choice, partly because it made the whole team better. But they were not just better, they were spectacular, they were all bad asses. Meg scored and rebounded, Christyn hit four threes, Liv had by far her best game, Crystal had 8 assists. This was a super team game.

Bigboote

Lectroid feom Planet 10
It's amazing. I was surprised when I saw Megan had 26 points. The 11 rebounds I noticed. But -- There were many times when I exclaimed holy spit about a putback or three she scored. From my point of view it was a loud yet quiet 26 points.

I thought Anna and Olivia set the tone early. It really changes the game when the opponents know from the get-go that your post player means business.

I'm happy with any or all of the three. Heck, throw in Crystal, Christyn, and Molly too.

Badass award(s) go Liv and Ania who got the ball rolling early .. what a gr8 start by those two! ... the rest of the team filled in nicely as the game progressed to ruin Memphis' trip up North.

This is a game where Megan should have stats like this considering the competition. Ania made had a better game! So she deserves it! Megan needs to put these numbers up on Monday and the same with Williams!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska

Top Bottom