UConn vs. Georgetown rewind (mini-documentary) | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Georgetown rewind (mini-documentary)

Reaction Score
This popped up on my YouTube recs and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

I still enjoy AIs reaction after the game. Right after Jerome Williams missed the putback. It's very intense and angry. The floor is chaos with us celebrating. AI is looking around. Not quite realizing it's over yet.

I remember watching a few Georgetown NCAA games afterwards. The whole time thinking, you all can deal with him.

At no point was I ever an AI hater. Was thankful we got to play him and for the most part get the best of him. Except that one time when it seemed like we couldn't get across half court.

Reaction Score
I hope the people who filmed Requiem for the Big East were happy with today's game, as Georgetown fans who froze UConn out of that documentrary.

Reaction Score
This popped up on my YouTube recs and I enjoyed the hell out of it.

Ok. I finally watched. You posted just before the game and didn't get the chance earlier. In retrospect this video and the timing of the post was very good for our mojo.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
True story. I was in the 8th grade and my dad and I had tickets to the entire tournament run in 96. When we made the final, it created an issue. I was in a math competition and we had made the state finals. My dad gave me the choice. Stay for the final or participate in the state math competition. I chose the math.

Idiot.

Reaction Score
True story. I was in the 8th grade and my dad and I had tickets to the entire tournament run in 96. When we made the final, it created an issue. I was in a math competition and we had made the state finals. My dad gave me the choice. Stay for the final or participate in the state math competition. I chose the math.

Idiot.

Attachments

• nerd.jpg
    nerd.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 96

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members