UConn vs. Florida Atlantic University Owls (Saturday 9/21/24 @7p @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 FM | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Florida Atlantic University Owls (Saturday 9/21/24 @7p @Rentschler Field). Game on CBSSN. Audio on Varsity Network/FoxSports 97.9 FM

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
+2 is essentially a tie. I'm betting the over. Well I would but I'm not.

I was golfing with some buddies on Saturday and we were watching early games and talking bets. One of my friends asked about the UConn/Duke game and I said I need to see how UConn plays against Duke before I have any confidence bettting them ATS. I did say he could lock in the over at 46.5.

I never bet my teams as a favorite ATS. I can't stand the thought of my team winning but not enjoying the win because they didn't win by enough.

All that being said, I think UConn wins but I would take the over on this one at 46.5. UConn scores more points than they did last week but FAU will score less than Duke.

Reaction Score
This board needs someone to do a scouting report on the opponent…the way that @Hey Adrien! does for the hoops team.
I don't think we have those types of guys. I wrote last year that i wish somebody could compile an injury report for our guys each week as well so we didn't have to rely on a patchwork of message board posts.

Reaction Score
This board needs someone to do a scouting report on the opponent…the way that @Hey Adrien! does for the hoops team.
I don't think we have those types of guys. I wrote last year that i wish somebody could compile an injury report for our guys each week as well so we didn't have to rely on a patchwork of message board posts.
There’s always CHAT GPT.

The Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Owls football team has had a mixed start to the 2024 season, currently holding a 1-2 record. Here's a scouting report based on their key strengths and weaknesses:

### Offense

### Defense

### Special Teams & Discipline
- Penalties: FAU has struggled with discipline, committing 20 penalties for 154 yards through the first three games of the season. These mistakes often hurt their momentum and field position oai_citation:1,Florida Atlantic Owls vs Connecticut Huskies Prediction, 9/21/2024 College Football Picks, Best Bets & Odds.

### Outlook
FAU's offense has potential, particularly in the running game, but their defense’s weakness against the run and inconsistency on offense make them vulnerable. Their ability to control the pace of the game and improve defensively, especially in stopping the run, will be key to their success this season.

Reaction Score
There’s always CHAT GPT.

The Florida Atlantic University (FAU) Owls football team has had a mixed start to the 2024 season, currently holding a 1-2 record. Here's a scouting report based on their key strengths and weaknesses:

### Offense

### Defense

### Special Teams & Discipline
- Penalties: FAU has struggled with discipline, committing 20 penalties for 154 yards through the first three games of the season. These mistakes often hurt their momentum and field position oai_citation:1,Florida Atlantic Owls vs Connecticut Huskies Prediction, 9/21/2024 College Football Picks, Best Bets & Odds.

### Outlook
FAU's offense has potential, particularly in the running game, but their defense’s weakness against the run and inconsistency on offense make them vulnerable. Their ability to control the pace of the game and improve defensively, especially in stopping the run, will be key to their success this season.
GREAT JOB!!!

Reaction Score
I was golfing with some buddies on Saturday and we were watching early games and talking bets. One of my friends asked about the UConn/Duke game and I said I need to see how UConn plays against Duke before I have any confidence bettting them ATS. I did say he could lock in the over at 46.5.

I never bet my teams as a favorite ATS. I can't stand the thought of my team winning but not enjoying the win because they didn't win by enough.

All that being said, I think UConn wins but I would take the over on this one at 46.5. UConn scores more points than they did last week but FAU will score less than Duke.
Of course, if the team that played Duke last Saturday shows up to play FAU you would probably be right on the mark. But I am not convinced it will be the same team.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom