UConn vs DePaul Replay | The Boneyard

UConn vs DePaul Replay

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
How do I watch this? I click on it and nothing happens.
I am on my Android phone and it plays if I click on it.
Another way is to access YouTube and search for MJL243 and this replay should appear in the results (while there, Subscribe to the channel to make it easier to see future replays).
Or check out the uconnhuskygames website (the link is in the thread on Rules, etc pinned near the top of this forum). Boneyard Rules, Game Replays & Links to Boneyard lessons

Good luck.

Reaction Score
I am on my Android phone and it plays if I click on it.
Another way is to access YouTube and search for MJL243 and this replay should appear in the results (while there, Subscribe to the channel to make it easier to see future replays).
Or check out the uconnhuskygames website (the link is in the thread on Rules, etc pinned near the top of this forum). Boneyard Rules, Game Replays & Links to Boneyard lessons

Good luck.
Thank you Centerstream. I've noticed this year that I can't access many videos. I was wondering if I didn't have the latest upgrade...

Also, interesting enough, when I replied with the question you were so kind to answer for me, then I could click on the video and play it. But only in the reply message I created and not in the original. Any idea why this would be the case?

Thank you in advance. Happy holidays!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Thank you Centerstream. I've noticed this year that I can't access many videos. I was wondering if I didn't have the latest upgrade...

Also, interesting enough, when I replied with the question you were so kind to answer for me, then I could click on the video and play it. But only in the reply message I created and not in the original. Any idea why this would be the case?

Thank you in advance. Happy holidays!
I have no idea why one link would work (your reply post) and the original link would not. I will normally not use the link that @MJL243 puts in his replay thread, I just Like his post and bring up YouTube on my big screen tv and watch the video from either MJL243's channel or the HuskyGames channel.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I have no idea why one link would work (your reply post) and the original link would not. I will normally not use the link that @MJL243 puts in his replay thread, I just Like his post and bring up YouTube and watch the video from either MJL243's channel or the HuskyGames channel.
I'll try that next time. Thanks for the help! :)

Reaction Score
Quick note about the huskygames site. Near the top of the current season list is a link to spoiler free games. That is where the games are posted first for those who don't want the final score known before they watch them. The DePaul game is there now but not yet linked to the main page. Just FYI.

For those of you (and I feel for you) who can't seem to get the live broadcast copy that link and use it first to try to see if games are there yet (usually quite fast). That page only has a list of all the games with no additional comments or links.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom