UConn vs. Cincinnati Badass Awards

I'm in with Kib on this one with an extra tip of the cap to Meg for the facial punishment she took tonight.

A tip of the cap and a BA sportsmanship point to Geno for going easy on Cincy and the new coach. Not holding them responsible for letting Jamelle go which he thought was a mistake. They could have easily put up 50 tonight.

Another tip of the cap and a BA sportsmanship point to the defender that fouled Meg and threw her arms in the air with the "what" look at the officials. Then came forward with the contact on her finger. In the heat of a game she could have easily done the wrong thing.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
My badass award goes to Crystal and Megan. Crystal took over the game with 24 points and 5 assists. Megan was hit in the eye twice, her eye was bruised and half closed, but she was tough and scored 21 points and grabbed 11 rebounds for a double-double. Megan also has scored 1,000+ points.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Crystal is the badass and Meg is the ironman. Maybe Tony Stark should loan her his helmet
iron_WALKER.jpg

I think that the Badass award should go to Geno for 1) not having a heart attack during the game and 2) for putting up with crap basketball.

Meg- She took a licking and kept on ticking! According to Geno she asked to go back in and had 5 points, 4 boards and assists in the 4th quarter after sitting much of the 3rd after the second eye injury. BTW, the replay shows the reach in the second time was nowhere near the ball. Not even a foul call.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
I believe that Kaleena could shoot free throws with her eyes closed. That's close to what Meg did in the game.

Crystal was solid and kept UConn in the game. Meg gets the hurt Husky award

Megan Walker epitomized what the term Bad Ass means to me. I've been poked in the eye. That can be brutal pain. So, what does she do, she comes back and plays at her usual All-American level. Super Bad Ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska

Top Bottom