UConn vs Cincinnati Badass Award

Runner ups Crystal & CW.

I also thought Batouly was very very physical. The way she went to the floor after loose balls seems to show her knee is about as good as it has been at UConn

Geno said in the post game that this was MW's best game at UConn. I thought she played well but not as good as Geno saw it.

ochoopsfan

Orange County Pundit
Normally I wouldn't pick someone with 4 turnovers but Lous coaching tonight more than offset the turnovers.. plus a DD (5 in the past 6 games)
Honorable mention to Irwin. She's a great assistant to Lou.

oldude

bamboo lover
26 assists on 31 baskets is much more like UConn WBB. Leading the way with 10 assists, Crystal gets my nod for BA.

meyers7

Smarty Pants
While watching the game I thought Walker was having a real nice game. Geno affirmed that for me in the post game press conference.

We're so much alike, it's scary. :cool:

Crystal Dangerfield was clearly the most impactful player in the Cincinnati game... and is most deserving of the award.
Agree on Crystal. Have to give Lou her due what with her numbers but this was Cincinnati's defense she went against, but I think she has to make better decisions when she has the ball - too sloppy for a senior. Loved the flash Crystal showed...

Should be Dangerfield. Had this in the bag at halftime. She was all over the court with steals & assists. Lou will eat teams alive in the AAC because of their lack of talent & attention to detail. Always amazes me how the best shooter in college basketball is constantly left wide open in conference play.

Last edited:
Should be Dangerfield. Had this in the bag at halftime. She was all over the court with steals & assists. Lou will eat teams alive in the AAC because of their lack or talent & attention to detail. Always amazes me how the best shooter in college basketball is constantly left wide open on conference play.
Maybe the thinking is since they know they can't stop her from getting her points they might be able to stop the other 4? Otherwise I can't explain it.

Great to see that we had so many players play really well vs Cincy that the BYers have multiple candidates for Game Bad Ass...all worthy. IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, the "candidates were"
(1) KLS - Double-Double (23 & 10), "Coaching", "Cheer leading", "offense seemed to run better when she was in the game, including 4th quarter".
(2) Danger - Double-Double (10 assists as 2nd part), "most impactful"
(3) Batouly - Inspired play off the bench, diving on the floor for loose balls, Bench Points, physical play
(4) MW - Geno said may have been the best game she has played since she came to UCONN
(5) Kyla - solid minutes in 1st half, assists,
(6) Chrystn -
(7) Phessa - 14pts, 6 rbounds, 6 assist, 0 turnovers

Hard to pick ONE... and the biggest positive is we're seeing contributions from multiple players and this can only pay dividends down the road.