UCONN vs BYU Gameday Lineup | The Boneyard

UCONN vs BYU Gameday Lineup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
UCONN FOOTBALL IS BACK!

The 2014 UConn Football season is just two days away. Friday’s Home Opener vs. BYU represents the start of a new era for UConn Football as Head Coach Bob Diaco looks to lead the Huskies to greatness. Here’s your gameday guide to Friday night’s highly anticipated matchup. Wear your UConn Blue, get to your seats early, and RISE UP with your Huskies!

UConn Huskies vs. Brigham Young Cougars

Sponsored by: Webster Bank and Easy Seat Tickets

KICKOFF IS AT 7:00 PM

*Season ticket holders: 7:00 PM is the official start time - please disregard the 8:00 PM start time listed on your tickets. Due to TV scheduling, this time changed after tickets were printed and shipped.

Your Gameday Plan:

3:00 PM

·Park the car and fire up the grill. Parking lots are open and tailgating starts now!

·Stop by Fan Fest, UConn Football’s family-friendly fun zone. Fan Fest is located between Gates A and B, just behind the Rentschler Field Suite/Press tower.

4:45 PM

·Make your way over to the NEW Husky Walk to meet the team as they arrive.

Check out the new Husky Walk location below.

New%20Husky%20Walk.jpg

5:15 PM

·Head on back to Fan Fest for contests, giveaways and an autograph session with the 2014 National Champion Women’s Basketball team! The autograph session will begin at 5:30 PM and end at 6:30 PM.

·No personal items will be allowed. An autographing item will be provided.

5:30 PM

·Want to check out warm-ups? Gates to the stadium and all concession stands are now open.

6:30 PM

·Tailgates packed up and your group is already on the move to your seats. Kickoff is only minutes away!

7:00 PM

·Get ready for the “Best Show in Town” as UConn kicks-off the 2014 season!

Special In-Game Presentations:

First Half: Celebration of the 2014 National Champion UConn Women’s Basketball Team

Halftime: Performance by the “Pride of Connecticut”, the UConn Marching Band

Second Half: Celebration of the 2013 National Champion UConn Field Hockey Team

Be sure to grab your FREE 2014 UConn Football schedule poster at the end of the game!

We want UConn Country as loud possible for Coach Diaco’s first game. Get in early, wear your UConn blue and get ready for an exciting 2014 season! GO HUSKIES!

**Need an extra ticket to the game? Visit us online at www.UConnTickets.com today.**

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I love how they conveniently decided to start the Husky Walk where I park. :)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I love how they conveniently decided to start the Husky Walk where I park. :)

My lot isn't even on this graphic! Complete opposite side of the stadium. I wonder if that was by design? :)

Reaction Score
Sorry but that new Husky walk route is ill thought, they are marching in through a fringe parking area for fans and throughthe heart of the emergency and media trucks etc. And the fanfest needs to get moved back to between C and D gates instead of adjacent to the money/ big donor lot. Everything else seems like a good improvement, with the wait and see given to the players coming down to the field through the stands in cleats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom