UConn vs. Army Gameday Guide | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Army Gameday Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

THE HUSKIES TAKE ON THE BLACK KNIGHTS THIS WEEKEND!

Fresh off a win against Villanova, the Huskies are ready for their next challenge. Saturday's contest with Army marks the first weekend game of the season. With all of our Husky fans excited for another match-up with the Black Knights, make sure you get in early and cheer on the team from warm-ups to the last whistle!

UConn Huskies vs. Army
Sponsored by: Webster Bank, Connecticut Army National Guard & Frontier Communications
12:00 PM KICKOFF
Military Appreciation Day

7:00 AM Season Ticket Holder Early Access to Parking Lots/Tailgating

Season ticket holders may now enter the stadium an hour before lots open to the public. Please follow your normal parking entry instructions printed on the back of your season parking pass. Only season parking pass holders enjoy this benefit so please display your parking pass when you enter the stadium.

8:00 AM Fan Fest Open (Between Gates A & B)

Take a stroll over to the family-friendly ‘Fan Fest’, located between Gates A and B. Featuring inflatables, contests, giveaways, player cut-outs and more, Fan Fest is the best place to spend time with friends and family before heading into the stadium. Special for UConn vs. Army - Active and retired military personnel that would like to join us on-field between the 1st and 2nd Quarters for a special "Military Day Recognition" should sign-up at the marketing table at Fan Fest anytime before 11:00 AM.

8:00 AM Parking Lots/Tailgating Open to Public

Four hours to kickoff and that means parking lots are open. Get in early and get the grill going! For the full list of tailgating policies, please CLICK HERE. Don’t forget to use #UConnTailgate all season long when posting pictures of your gameday setup!

9:45 AM Greet the Huskies at Husky Walk

Say hello to the band, cheerleaders and Jonathan as you make your way over to Husky Walk to meet the team as they enter the stadium. The team buses will be arriving in just a few minutes – get there early to save your spot and high-five the team before they take the field.

10:30 AM Stadium Gates Open

Get in early to catch pregame warmups!

**Reminder fans – For the safety of our guests, all bags are subject to search upon entry and are subject to additional searches within the stadium. Backpacks or oversized bags are not permitted. Purses/tote bags that are smaller than 12" x 12" x 6" will be permitted. Diaper bags are permitted in the company of a small child. Bags carrying medical needs will also be permitted and are subject to search by venue personnel.

11:40 AM Pregame Begins

Make sure you're in your seats as the Huskies get ready to take the field.

READY TO GO – UCONN vs. ARMY IS ABOUT TO KICKOFF!

HALFTIME UConn "Band Day" Halftime Show

Our halftime show is going to look A LOT bigger than usual as the UCMB welcomes over one thousand local high school band members to the field for a special presentation honoring every service branch.

UConn Football is back in action tomorrow! Get in early, cheer loud and LET'S GO HUSKIES!

Need extra tickets to the game? Buy online and print at home! CLICK HERE, pick your seats and get in the game.

Reaction Score

THE HUSKIES TAKE ON THE BLACK KNIGHTS THIS WEEKEND!

Fresh off a win against Villanova, the Huskies are ready for their next challenge. Saturday's contest with Army marks the first weekend game of the season. With all of our Husky fans excited for another match-up with the Black Knights, make sure you get in early and cheer on the team from warm-ups to the last whistle!

UConn Huskies vs. Army
Sponsored by: Webster Bank, Connecticut Army National Guard & Frontier Communications
Military Appreciation Day

7:00 AM Season Ticket Holder Early Access to Parking Lots/Tailgating

Season ticket holders may now enter the stadium an hour before lots open to the public. Please follow your normal parking entry instructions printed on the back of your season parking pass. Only season parking pass holders enjoy this benefit so please display your parking pass when you enter the stadium.

8:00 AM Fan Fest Open (Between Gates A & B)

Take a stroll over to the family-friendly ‘Fan Fest’, located between Gates A and B. Featuring inflatables, contests, giveaways, player cut-outs and more, Fan Fest is the best place to spend time with friends and family before heading into the stadium. Special for UConn vs. Army - Active and retired military personnel that would like to join us on-field between the 1st and 2nd Quarters for a special "Military Day Recognition" should sign-up at the marketing table at Fan Fest anytime before 11:00 AM.

8:00 AM Parking Lots/Tailgating Open to Public

Four hours to kickoff and that means parking lots are open. Get in early and get the grill going! For the full list of tailgating policies, please CLICK HERE. Don’t forget to use #UConnTailgate all season long when posting pictures of your gameday setup!

9:45 AM Greet the Huskies at Husky Walk

Say hello to the band, cheerleaders and Jonathan as you make your way over to Husky Walk to meet the team as they enter the stadium. The team buses will be arriving in just a few minutes – get there early to save your spot and high-five the team before they take the field.

10:30 AM Stadium Gates Open

Get in early to catch pregame warmups!

**Reminder fans – For the safety of our guests, all bags are subject to search upon entry and are subject to additional searches within the stadium. Backpacks or oversized bags are not permitted. Purses/tote bags that are smaller than 12" x 12" x 6" will be permitted. Diaper bags are permitted in the company of a small child. Bags carrying medical needs will also be permitted and are subject to search by venue personnel.

11:40 AM Pregame Begins

Make sure you're in your seats as the Huskies get ready to take the field.

READY TO GO – UCONN vs. ARMY IS ABOUT TO KICKOFF!

HALFTIME UConn "Band Day" Halftime Show

Our halftime show is going to look A LOT bigger than usual as the UCMB welcomes over one thousand local high school band members to the field for a special presentation honoring every service branch.

UConn Football is back in action tomorrow! Get in early, cheer loud and LET'S GO HUSKIES!

Need extra tickets to the game? Buy online and print at home! CLICK HERE, pick your seats and get in the game.

Do you have any info on that tailgate for veterans Uconn is putting on? I can't find it anywhere.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Do you have any info on that tailgate for veterans Uconn is putting on? I can't find it anywhere.
I'm guessing you're talking about the one at the P&W hangar? There's info about it here (just have to scroll down a bit). Looks like the event is sold out.

Reaction Score
I'm guessing you're talking about the one at the P&W hangar? There's info about it here (just have to scroll down a bit). Looks like the event is sold out.

Thanks Mets but the one I was referring to is through Uconn I think. Someone posted it earlier in the week and I ccant find the thread. I think Travelers was sponsoring it? Not sure.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Thanks Mets but the one I was referring to is through Uconn I think. Someone posted it earlier in the week and I ccant find the thread. I think Travelers was sponsoring it? Not sure.
Ah I hadn't heard anything about that. And I heard about the one I linked on the radio two nights ago so I figured that was it.

Maybe this will be helpful.

Edit: The RSVP deadline was supposedly last Wednesday so maybe not so helpful. But it does have some minor details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom