UConn vs #17 Ohio State (11/10 - 7pm) - (11:11 - 3:35) | The Boneyard

UConn vs #17 Ohio State (11/10 - 7pm) - (11:11 - 3:35)

Reaction Score
Started Creel. Down 1-0 20 seconds in. Now 2-0 OSU 9:30 left in first.

Reaction Score
Nice scrum in front of OSU net results on Huskies first goal. 3-1 11:01 left in 2nd. Schwartz from El-Mir.

Reaction Score
I admit I don't know enough about college hockey but why is it necessary to play the back up goalie so much? And why not play your best goalie the first game of the weekend which is historically when this team plays its best?

Reaction Score
Great game 5-4 loss. We played significantly better in the 2nd and 3rd periods! If we started Huska, we win.

Now let's bring the same style and intensity to this afternoon's game!
I felt pretty damn good after last night considering it was a loss. More effort like that and we can play with most any team. Granted Creel is a liability, but we need to give the big guy a break. It's a long season. We were winning the races and had a very decent forecheck scheme. Considering that there were 3 soft goals it was an all around good effort.

Reaction Score
I admit I don't know enough about college hockey but why is it necessary to play the back up goalie so much? And why not play your best goalie the first game of the weekend which is historically when this team plays its best?
Banking on OSU to be tired for today with it being a afternoon game. Almost played for the loss last night with Creel in net. Creel gave up two bad goals in the 3rd.

Reaction Score
To wake up or give some rest to Huska who is either in a sophomore slump or may have an undisclosed nagging injury and is playing hurt. One or the other probably.

Reaction Score
3,506 - felt and sounded like more...

HockeyEastOnline.com - Hockey East Game Recaps

Courant:
Ohio State Defeats UConn 5-4, Huskies' Third Straight Loss

UConn:
UConn Comeback Falls Short in 5-4 Loss to No. 17 Ohio State

I didn't know it was 49 games in between schwartz's goals. He had 2 last night.

Or that it was tommy Nappier's 1st career start. We did gave him a good heckle. We shoulda been worse. Their #1 Romeo will probably start today

Not scoring on that Penalty shot and not capitalizing on that 5 minute major hurt.

7-9-13 for a total of 39 shots.
OSU did lead the nation with only 22.2 shots allowed. UConn had 39.

I also felt pretty dang good after a loss. Came back and had a chance. Didn't give up. I Had fun. I understood they had to start creel. OOC game. Lost 2 in a row. Has given way too many goals early. Both will need time behind net. We were lucky to have 2 good goalies last year. Will need 2 for the tougher HE wknds. Creel or London kid should start OOC games. Can't have huska in there every week.

He was also beat up from the BC game 3 days ago. Also he got hurt during the Miami wknd.

Reaction Score
16 minutes to get a shot off. 7 in the last 4.

Man, I miss payusov. Take your time, but get well soon.

Goal waived off for water bottle in play/delay of game (I think). Or was it goalie interference?

Still 0-0

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom