UConn vs #10 PC - 1/20/18 (NBC Sports Boston) | The Boneyard

UConn vs #10 PC - 1/20/18 (NBC Sports Boston)

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Really good start for UConn.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
1-0 huskies. Can't get that station in Fairfield County so if I hadn't had to drink away my sorrows in Hartford after the debacle at XML today and stay in town I wouldn't be able to watch

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Really good period from the team. Creel made some big saves in the last 10 seconds but UConn controlled that period.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
1-0 huskies. Can't get that station in Fairfield County so if I hadn't had to drink away my sorrows in Hartford after the debacle at XML today and stay in town I wouldn't be able to watch
Where are you watching....I sure can’t find it. The link directs to nbc sports but no UConn game.

Reaction Score
Where are you watching....I sure can’t find it. The link directs to nbc sports but no UConn game.
the channel is NBC Sports Boston. It is the channel that carries Boston Celtics basketball. It was once comcast sports new england

Reaction Score
Got to see he game televised down here in Atlanta. When you see them play that strong of a game, it makes you scratch your head as to how they have so many bad games. If they bring the effort, they can be really good. Just can't seem to do it consistently for some reason. Nice effort and game to get to watch.

Reaction Score
Playing tourist in Boston this weekend - was able to catch last period in hotel w/ cocktails. Nice end to the day.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
the channel is NBC Sports Boston. It is the channel that carries Boston Celtics basketball. It was once comcast sports new england
Thanks, caught the last period and a half.

Reaction Score
Missed the game, but DVR'd it.
Just finished watching it.

Man, what a game.

Way to go Creel!!!

PK was amazing. 0-7.
2 PP goals by two Defenseman(Austin and Masonius)
#13 shoulda had 2!

15th win against ranked teams in cav era.

UConn wanted it more and it showed.

Reaction Score
Discovered game was on by accident midway through 2nd. Couldn't believe how good they looked! The announcers called it, UConn was aggressive with their defense, but importantly, not overly aggressive. They were also very consistent in challenging any PC player looking to create something. Creel was fantastic in goal. Too bad it's not like this every game...but what a bonus to be able to catch them on television and see them play so well. Nice win Huskies!

Reaction Score
For those looking for the replay sorry for the delay. I'm having issues exporting the video out. I hope to have it up sometime today.

Reaction Score
I thought they played really well but still struggled to put the puck in the net. Creel looked the best I have ever seen him I think. Looked confident and made some big saves.

Reaction Score
HockeyEastOnline.com - Hockey East Game Recaps

Snapped 5 game losing streak and picked up 1st win against PC since joining HE. Now 1-6-1

HockeyEastOnline.com - Men's Standings

Now in 7th with 13 pts.

UNH(9th) series next wknd will be a good one. Might go Friday.

Hope we pack the XL on Sat.

If you don't know, $9 tickets for Sat.
$11 after fees

Thanks for the heads up on the prices. Big win for the Huskies on Saturday. If you haven't had the chance to go to Durham for a game I would highly recommend it. The fans are friendly but very loud. They don't call it the Aquarium of Delirium for nothing.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up on the prices. Big win for the Huskies on Saturday. If you haven't had the chance to go to Durham for a game I would highly recommend it. The fans are friendly but very loud. They don't call it the Aquarium of Delirium for nothing.

Been there 3-4 times.

Saw the 2 game playoff sweep in 2015 and saw the great UConn comeback
5-4 OT win in 2016 for UConn to get its 1st home ice in playoffs.

Gotta be honest, the fans aren't very loud. Place was never sold out when I went. Students were, but wasn't really impressed and don't get the whole aquarium delirium thing.

Swept you the past 2 seasons. Let's hope it continues on Friday

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom