UConn vs #10 PC - 1/18/18 (MyTV9) | The Boneyard

UConn vs #10 PC - 1/18/18 (MyTV9)

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Word is that Huska has a broken wrist. I don’t expect to see him back this year and possibly not in a UConn Uniform at this point. Might see him with the Wolfpack sooner. Just the rumor mill.

Reaction Score
Word is that Huska has a broken wrist. I don’t expect to see him back this year and possibly not in a UConn Uniform at this point. Might see him with the Wolfpack sooner. Just the rumor mill.
That's a dagger.I can't see them winning with the goal tending they have now. 2 poor goals allowed early tonight.
\

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
That's a dagger.I can't see them winning with the goal tending they have now. 2 poor goals allowed early tonight.
\
It is very unsettling news, that’s for sure. But with our lack of scoring, Ken Dryden in his prime would have a tough time helping us.

Reaction Score
It was an off ice incident.

Vomacka is coming in next year. A 5th round pick by Nashville.

If Huska does not return, UConn needs to find a solid #2 somewhere.

Reaction Score
The team definitely fought hard tonight. Though loss. They are definitely showing some fight. PC was just the better team.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
It was an off ice incident.

Vomacka is coming in next year. A 5th round pick by Nashville.

If Huska does not return, UConn needs to find a solid #2 somewhere.
Off ice? Did he get in a fight or something?

Reaction Score
The women are carrying this university’s athletic reputation right now.
The men’s programs are an unmitigated disaster.
Hope baseball can do something positive.

Reaction Score
I haven’t seen a team struggle to score like this since I don’t know when. I mean they really didn’t play that badly but for the 2 quickies. Neither was that tough a chance. 3rd was a good goal. I’m not that impressed with Huska myself. He strikes MDC as a bit mechanical. Better than Creel by a long shot but I never have the sense that he is going to dominate a game or worry an opponent. He will give up his two-3 goals and if you can score 3-4 you win.

Reaction Score
We lose our best player and goalie to a fight over a girl. Possibly permanently. I cannot believe what I am reading.

The Connecticut College Camels defeated Wesleyan tonight at home in overtime, 3-2 to be in third place in the NESCAC. Camels host Trinity tomorrow. Trinity is in first place and is showing no sign of slipping as being the best program in the NESCAC. No idea if I'll make it.

Reaction Score
We lose our best player and goalie to a fight over a girl. Possibly permanently. I cannot believe what I am reading

That was an assumption and speculation on my part. I have no idea what happened. "Off-ice" could be anything

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom