Uconn Vanity Plates | The Boneyard

Uconn Vanity Plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone seen one with the new logo yet? I saw one on Rt 9 South tonight, while on my way home. It was on a blue blazer and it looks BAD !! Never seen one live before, but I think it looks really sharp out there on the road. It definitely made me hit the brakes as I was passing the truck for a closer look. This could be a great branding opportunity for those who drive to NYC and Chicago on a regular basis. Around CT could do just fine as well......

Ive been on the fence for years about getting a vanity plate and have narrowed it down to two. Today I made my mind which way I'm going and it wasn't either of the previous choices.

Link is below to the state ordering process.

http://www.ct.gov/dmv/cwp/view.asp?a=811&q=465160

Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
My CT plate reads HUSKYS. Not sure the new husky face will add to it.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
There has to be a way to get a UConn option here. How cool would that be to slap a UConn Husky logo on my Texas tags!
upload_2014-7-14_20-33-1.png

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I will be getting one of these. It took me too long but I finally just joined the UCONN Alumni Association a few weeks ago.

Reaction Score
can i get a uconn vanity plate on a NC license plate?

I once tried to get a list of NC alumni from UCONN for just this reason. I think I contacted the incorrect person and gave up.
I am 100% in for 3 cars if you are able to do this.

Hope to hear good news coming......

Reaction Score
can i get a uconn vanity plate on a NC license plate?

I once tried to get a list of NC alumni from UCONN for just this reason. I think I contacted the incorrect person and gave up.

Hope to hear good news coming......

Reaction Score

Hope to hear good news coming.

Oops, I double hit the reply button... Was up too late and awake too early.......

Would seriously love to get a UCONN plate down here with all these ACC plates

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I will be getting one of these. It took me too long but I finally just joined the UCONN Alumni Association a few weeks ago.
Heh, think I'm finally going to take the plunge as well.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Heh, think I'm finally going to take the plunge as well.

There are all sorts of different options to choose from. I almost went all-in for a "lifetime" membership (you get a brick at the alumni center with this) but I opted for a 1-year deal with an option for a lifetime membership next year. I used the "lifetime" membership money and donated football tickets to military instead.

Reaction Score
I live in Naples Fl. Every school, UCF,USF included have their own plates. My Fl plates say UCONN-FB . Really off those Gator,s!

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
BTW- whats the current policy in CT? Front and back plates or just back? Seemed to change every 2 years when I lived there in the past. I could never keep up.

Reaction Score
RioDog said:
BTW- whats the current policy in CT? Front and back plates or just back? Seemed to change every 2 years when I lived there in the past. I could never keep up.

Both required.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

It's pretty much always been required, AFAIK, except for maybe one short window. It's a favorite, ahem, "selective enforcement" item.

Reaction Score
I have mine just on the back but keep my front one that was damage from an accident a year ago. That way I claim I've been waiting on a replacement. If you see the SBONZ Husky Plate on the road, stay back. Kid is dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom