UConn v. USF Post Game Coverage | The Boneyard

UConn v. USF Post Game Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Jim Fuller@NHRJimFuller 1 hour ago
4th straight 100-yard receiving game for#UConn's Noel Thomas, only 4th player in program history to accomplish that feat

Jim Fuller ‏@NHRJimFuller 19m
#UConn allowed 316 rushing yards, the most since Army ran for 327 on Nov. 8, 2014

Jim Fuller ‏@NHRJimFuller 10m 10 minutes ago
Obi Melifonwu is 1st #UConn player with interception and fumble recovery in same game since Blidi Wreh-Wilson vs. Vanderbilt in 2010

Jim Fuller ‏@NHRJimFuller 9m 9 minutes ago
Noel Thomas has 67 catches, tied for 6th on #UConn's single season list with Keron Henry. Tied for 2nd most in FBS era

Reaction Score
AAC Highlights:

That Flowers TD run in the 1st Q was flat out embarrassing for the D. He danced around in the pocket for a couple seconds and took off downfield - made the D look like fools. Can only imagine what BS would do in the same situation.

As many coaching & personnel issues as we have, it's hard to coach against superior talent. Speed kills. Seems like we learn that the hard way every season.

Reaction Score
That Flowers TD run in the 1st Q was flat out embarrassing for the D. He danced around in the pocket for a couple seconds and took off downfield - made the D look like fools. Can only imagine what BS would do in the same situation.

As many coaching & personnel issues as we have, it's hard to coach against superior talent. Speed kills. Seems like we learn that the hard way every season.

I think we're going to see some more team speed start showing up in the next year or two. There's a lot of speed in the 2016 class that's red shirting right now. Herring, Skanes, Williams, Vickers, Dixon & Coyle are all fast guys. I'm really worried about the 2017 class though.

Reaction Score
BTW - I think Flowers is better than Ward. Ward might be a better passer, but Flowers is by far a better runner and I think he is more dangerous all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom