UCONN v USF game on 1/10/17 | The Boneyard

UCONN v USF game on 1/10/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
Good luck in your game @ND tomorrow.

I realize your game with USF is five weeks away and there is much more basketball to be played between now and then.

UCONN is 7-0

USF is 6-0.

I was curious to know what you think our respective rankings and win records will be for that game.

Since you might not be familiar with our schedule, I am posting it from the Massey WBB site. You can also view your own schedule by clicking on Conneticutt.

Massey Ratings - South Florida Bulls

There are two games which are not yet shown there. If USF wins the game against Long Beach State on Dec 19, we will likely face Oklahoma State on the 20th. If we get by them, I expect we will be playing Oregon state for the championship of the Play4Kay tourney in Vegas.

As for UCONN, I expect you will be undefeated and ranked #1 when we play.

As for USF, I expect we will be either 13-1 or 14-0 and ranked around #15.

Either way, USF WBB fans are always looking forward to the challenge of playing UCONN!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Lets wait until tomorrow, but I think we might both come in with 1 loss, (for Uconn I am not conceding tomorrow, just being judicious about the totality of the intervening games) and if that is the case I would guess #17 v. #3 - getting into the rankings is going to prove easier than advancing up them for USF.

If we both arrive undefeated then #1 v. #14 sounds about right.

Reaction Score
I love the fact that USF is doing so well. We would go to their games (other than UConn) if they were a bit closer to our East Coast FL home.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I will be at XL for this game and have great seats.

If we miraculously survived a guantlet of Notre Dame, Baylor, and Maryland, the USF game becomes the mythical, would-be 91st in a row. That is a bridge I'm not close to crossing yet, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom