UConn v. Stony Brook Game on SNY this week | The Boneyard

UConn v. Stony Brook Game on SNY this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Well if this doesn't guarantee that there will be less than 30K in the stands on Sat, I don't know what does.

Reaction Score
Well if this doesn't guarantee that there will be less than 30K in the stands on Sat, I don't know what does.
What do you mean? The Michigan game was on TV and was sold out. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Hot and humid with thunderstorms ain't gonna help the walk up crowd. :eek:

Dooley

Reaction Score
What do you mean? The Michigan game was on TV and was sold out. :rolleyes:

I'm saying that I highly doubt that there are 30K tickets sold for the game and the walk-up was going to be scratch to begin with with the bad weather forecasted and lousy opponent.

Of course I'm not complaining about any game on SNY (or any TV for that matter). But I'm allowed to yearn for the day that we can actually sell out our stadium AND have our games on TV. (And yes, I was being punchy in my earlier post)

Reaction Score
is there another promo code for tickets for the game this week? theyd be stupid not to do one

Dooley

Reaction Score
is there another promo code for tickets for the game this week? theyd be stupid not to do one

I sure hope so. Even selling tickets for $5 is better than selling 0 tickets. I tweeted at Matt if he had an idea for ticket sales for Stony Brook and he responded that he'd try to find out.

This would be an EXCELLENT game for UCONN to donate tickets to military, local schools and other local charities. Growing the fanbase is most important right now.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
This would be the perfect week to have 'Dog Days' at the Rent - plenty of room for them

:-|

Reaction Score
There is no substitute to winning. 2 quarterbacks, 50 plus players, development phase, how can any real UConn fan be excited after season already started ? Talk is cheap anywhere but worse in football. Dying for some of Kevin Ollie " We are bred to cut down nets..."

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
People are not going to avoid this game due to a lack of access to tickets. They are going to avoid it because it's Stony Brook.

Dooley

Reaction Score
There is no substitute to winning. 2 quarterbacks, 50 plus players, development phase, how can any real UConn fan be excited after season already started ? Talk is cheap anywhere but worse in football. Dying for some of Kevin Ollie " We are bred to cut down nets..."

If winning is all that matters, I can guarantee that we will win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom