UConn v. Memphis Depth Chart | The Boneyard

UConn v. Memphis Depth Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couple of things......

Looks like Kevin Friend likely will not see the field again in a Husky uniform. Good kid by all accounts, put in 5 years, best of luck to Kevin in the future.

His replacement Gifford has really come on in the last few weeks. I watched him a bit yesterday. Kid played pretty well. Still worried about the tackle spots next year.

Seeing all the walking wounded yesterday.......Brown, Vann, J. Williams, Cruz, Friend, Phillips, McQuillan.......these aren't special teams guys or bit players. We are more banged up than I thought.

Reaction Score
Couple of things......

Looks like Kevin Friend likely will not see the field again in a Husky uniform. Good kid by all accounts, put in 5 years, best of luck to Kevin in the future.

His replacement Gifford has really come on in the last few weeks. I watched him a bit yesterday. Kid played pretty well. Still worried about the tackle spots next year.

Seeing all the walking wounded yesterday.......Brown, Vann, J. Williams, Cruz, Friend, Phillips, McQuillan.......these aren't special teams guys or bit players. We are more banged up than I thought.
Which makes what Weist has done all the more credible.

Reaction Score
UConnFB_Andrew1:42pm via Twitter for iPhone
Per @NHRJimFuller, Kevin Friend and Shakim Phillips are OUT Saturday for#UConn. Jhavon Williams, Jesse Joseph and Spencer Parker will play.

>>Mixed news for UConn's seniors on injury front

Three seniors were in danger of missing their final game at UConn and interim coach T.J. Weist said that DE Jesse Joseph (elbow) and Spencer Parker (ankle) will be able to play but OT Kevin Friend (concussion) has not practiced and will not play.

CB Jhavon Williams will also be able to play after missing the last two games with a concussion.

However, the rest of the injured Huskies will be sidelined including WR Shakim Phillips (ankle), S Ty-Meer Brown (shoulder/neck), TE Sean McQuillan (ribs).<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom