UConn v MD - Game Thread! | Page 13 | The Boneyard

UConn v MD - Game Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
MD made no adjustment to Stewart's left baseline drive the whole game!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
MoJeff gets the Player of the Game award.

I think the MD foul at the end of the first half and Geno's T provided great focus and determination for the second half. We came out MOtivated.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'll be honest. I thought the refs were fine, save one blown non-call.

Reaction Score
Well this one is a wrap. Well fellow Husky fans. Good day and I will chat with you guys again soon. Time to do some yard work.

Reaction Score
Phew! I can now relax. Rosie, however, will have a very busy two days treating Stef, and KML, and Bria, and Kelly, and Morgan, and Bria...getting them ready for Monday night.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
I'll be honest. I thought the refs were fine, save one blown non-call.

I thought they were the worst of any crew all year bar none. But hey, that's just me.

Reaction Score
Great win and UConn missed a ton of easy shots and still won handily. KML also didn't have her jumpshot today but kept shooting. She needs to continue doing that moving forward and Dolson has to heal up by nest weekend.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Great win and UConn missed a ton of easy shots and still won handily. KML also didn't have her jumpshot today but kept shooting. She needs to continue doing that moving forward and Dolson has to heal up by nest weekend.

Unfortunately with those types of injuries there's no healing up by Monday or even a week.

Reaction Score

Careful there. There is another game to play on Monday before we get to next weekend. Mojo gods do not take kindly to such arrogant assumptions.:D

Reaction Score
Careful there. There is another game to play on Monday before we get to next weekend. Mojo gods do not take kindly to such arrogant assumptions.:D
I never assumed UConn was winning Monday. What I'm suggesting is that UConn can win Monday without a healthy Dolson, but have no shot next weekend with a hampered Dolson.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I never assumed UConn was winning Monday. What I'm suggesting is that UConn can win Monday without a healthy Dolson, but have no shot next weekend with a hampered Dolson.
But we must respect the mojo. One can't even hint a neglect to respect. It is too early to talk of NEXT weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom