Uconn v. Maryland in MSG 2015 | The Boneyard

Uconn v. Maryland in MSG 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Let's hope we fill MSG better than we did Barclay's last year.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score

Yeah, now people can't use the excuse that its Barclays, Izod, etc and not MSG. And its not a "home game" for MD this time.

Silk31

Foot Stays on Gas
Reaction Score
I agree as I was there with all my UMD buddies and we had a poor showing. Keep in mind though that UMD had a contract with the Barclays Center and they were marketed as basically home games for them. More tickets were made available to Maryland's students and alumni.

They won't beat us out in MSG

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I agree as I was there with all my UMD buddies and we had a poor showing. Keep in mind though that UMD had a contract with the Barclays Center and they were marketed as basically home games for them. More tickets were made available to Maryland's students and alumni.

They won't beat us out in MSG
Agreed, but whatever our allotment was we didn't sell it out despite the fact we had a large showing in the upper bowl. And if their were subsidized tickets out there through UMD, they should have made their way to us relatively cheaply on the second hand market. Time for us to put up or shut up. Get your butt to MSG.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Is it during the week or on the weekend?

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Agreed, but whatever our allotment was we didn't sell it out despite the fact we had a large showing in the upper bowl. .

That was the day UConn played LVille in football - so a good number of people complained and didn't come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom