UConn v Louisville at Barclay's next season | The Boneyard

UConn v Louisville at Barclay's next season

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Do we know the date? I'll try to work my Hawaii trips around basketball. Life is tough! :D
Let's see...(hands and arms doing balancing act) New York, Hawaii. Hawaii, New York. The Brooklyn boy says New York!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Not so fast: Louisville coach Jeff Walz said Monday on his radio show that the Cardinals will play UConn next season. However, a representative from UConn said the schools are still in discussions and that nothing has been finalized.

The Huskies currently have 32 games scheduled for next season — three over the limit — so they’ll need to do some maneuvering to fit in Louisville.

https://www.ctinsider.com/uconn/ctp..._source=post original url&utm_medium=referral

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Not so fast: Louisville coach Jeff Walz said Monday on his radio show that the Cardinals will play UConn next season. However, a representative from UConn said the schools are still in discussions and that nothing has been finalized.

The Huskies currently have 32 games scheduled for next season — three over the limit — so they’ll need to do some maneuvering to fit in Louisville.

Spoilsport.

Reaction Score
not to mention Asia from Louisville. For that matter, bring along Marine and Sabrina.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I wish Geno would schedule a Las Vegas tourney, we have multiple tournaments scheduled for Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas holiday tournaments. I would pay for the Gucci seats if they came.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom