UConn v. Harvard Crimson (Sunday 12/31/23 @3p @ Toscano Family Ice Forum). Game on ESPNU/ESPN+ | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn v. Harvard Crimson (Sunday 12/31/23 @3p @ Toscano Family Ice Forum). Game on ESPNU/ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I didn’t see it or hear and I was overlooking everything. The audio system was loud
Everyone around me was screaming and standing. Section 122. High fives with a lot of folks after as well.

Reaction Score
Now the gauntlet begins.

12 out of the next 13 games are against top 15 Pairwise teams

Maine will be coming into UConn’s next home series probably ranked #1

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
I enjoyed the game and the crowd seemed a bit more energetic than in past games, but announcing the official attendance at 2630 is disingenuous at best.There was no more than 1800 in the seats and standing around.

IMG_2684.jpeg

Reaction Score
Now the gauntlet begins.

12 out of the next 13 games are against top 15 Pairwise teams

Maine will be coming into UConn’s next home series probably ranked #1
They picked a good season to need the conference to carry them if they get hot in the 2nd half…although unlikely, an at-large is still possible w/out a HE tournament title. 12 games left with those team rankings is a helluva advantage.

Reaction Score
Crowd was a lot better than I expected. New Year's Eve, lot of people with plans, no students, an NFL Sunday. Top that off with us playing sluggish hockey and the opponent being pretty bad _ I thought it would be 50% full.
We outplayed them by quite a bit but still shot ourselves in the foot too much. and are gonna have to clean stuff up before Maine rolls into town.
I assume wood will be back with the team by then?

Reaction Score
Crowd was a lot better than I expected. New Year's Eve, lot of people with plans, no students, an NFL Sunday. Top that off with us playing sluggish hockey and the opponent being pretty bad _ I thought it would be 50% full.
We outplayed them by quite a bit but still shot ourselves in the foot too much. and are gonna have to clean stuff up before Maine rolls into town.
I assume wood will be back with the team by then?
Cav said he is supposed to return on the 7th. Does not know much he’ll practice that week though.

I checked the tickets for the Saturday game against Maine. The entire bowl is sold out except for one seat.

However, there are plenty of tickets available for the Friday night game.

Reaction Score
Cav said he is supposed to return on the 7th. Does not know much he’ll practice that week though.

I checked the tickets for the Saturday game against Maine. The entire bowl is sold out except for one seat.

However, there are plenty of tickets available for the Friday night game.
are they not selling tix in the 200s for Sat.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom