UConn v. BC @ Fenway Pahk Tickets go on sale the week of May 1 | The Boneyard

UConn v. BC @ Fenway Pahk Tickets go on sale the week of May 1

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I know it's tough, but it would be great to come up with something that Boston-area Huskies could purchase - ie if you get a hotel parking lot for a tailgate, have a bus for folks from the boston area to take to the game from that lot. I could probably contribute 5-10 to that, there are many others in the burbs who'd rather do that as well.

Reaction Score
Is this for the general public? My season ticket rep called today and said info for season ticket holders would come out the next few days.

Reaction Score
Working with the athletic dept. to get something together so don't everyone jump at once!
Do you do a tailgate/ticket package as well? Probably will Rent hotel to party after the game and won't need he bus part.
BTW, it cracks me up that my iPhone autocorrects "rent" to uppercase bc of our home stadium

Reaction Score
First time season tix holder looking for a little help. I thought I read that there would be a date when you actually select your seats? Can anyone fill me in on how that goes? I haven't heard anything since I made the commitment.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
First time season tix holder looking for a little help. I read that there would be a date when you actually select your seats? Can anyone fill me in on how that goes? I haven't heard anything since I made the commitment.

Best bet is to call the ticket office. They are pretty good about letting you pick your seat if you ask.

Reaction Score
Will let everyone know once I hear back- the tailgate is the critical piece of all of this but yes the plan is to get hotel, bus, ticket/tailgate package.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
First time season tix holder looking for a little help. I thought I read that there would be a date when you actually select your seats? Can anyone fill me in on how that goes? I haven't heard anything since I made the commitment.
With respect to actually selecting your seat at the Rent, ticket rep I spoke with said that more information would be provided in mid April.

Reaction Score
I heard that the upper deck is going to Red Sox season ticket holders. Not good for us because they are all BC fans.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not to be a jerk.

Mid November - in Boston - for UConn and BC - the last thing in the world you need to sweat is tickets.

A ride to Fenway will be worth 20x more than the price of a ticket.

Go with @Ryan Phalen - you'll end up in Torrington on Sunday afternoon trying to download the uber app with 3g. It will be a nice memory.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Heard from a very dependable source that UCONN is looking to get the street by Fenway(maybe Yawkey way) as the official pre game and post game party area for ticket holders. That would be cool

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Heard from a very dependable source that UCONN is looking to get the street by Fenway(maybe Yawkey way) as the official pre game and post game party area for ticket holders. That would be cool
That would be awesome. Great atmosphere for Sox games there

Reaction Score
The Sox announced it. It's what the Sox did for the ND home game, 10,000 seats to Sox ticket holders all in the upper decks. 7,000 to BC and 21,000 to us. It's a shame that we did not guarantee the Sox that we would buy all of the seats less the visiting team allotment. I expect a split house or a pro UConn or BC crowd depending on which team is having a good season if either. We got embarrassed last year and if it happens again this year it will be worse because we are the supposed home team. I expect this will not be our last appearance at Fenway.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
The Sox announced it. It's what the Sox did for the ND home game, 10,000 seats to Sox ticket holders all in the upper decks. 7,000 to BC and 21,000 to us. It's a shame that we did not guarantee the Sox that we would buy all of the seats less the visiting team allotment. I expect a split house or a pro UConn or BC crowd depending on which team is having a good season if either. We got embarrassed last year and if it happens again this year it will be worse because we are the supposed home team. I expect this will not be our last appearance at Fenway.
It will either be split, pro-UConn, or pro-BC. Anymore hot takes?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
LOL that they could sell 10k tickets to Red Sox Season Ticket holders.

They will be lucky to sell 1k.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom