UConn v. #15 UMass Minuteman (Friday 10/25/24 @7p @Mullins Center & Saturday 10/26/24 @7p @Toscano) | The Boneyard

UConn v. #15 UMass Minuteman (Friday 10/25/24 @7p @Mullins Center & Saturday 10/26/24 @7p @Toscano)

Reaction Score
Will our west-of-the-river ticketholders show up? I'll be there, from Farmington. C'mon UConn fans.... be there, no excuses.

Reaction Score
Is this guy serious, had to go close up my Cape Cod house .... arrogant Pri**k. This was in the coaches show not the weekly presser but still
But still what? He shouldn't mention in conversation w/ Bob Joyce that he has a house on the Cape or that he had to close it?

Reaction Score
But still what? He shouldn't mention in conversation w/ Bob Joyce that he has a house on the Cape or that he had to close it?
Joyce asked him what he did on the weekend since they only had one game against BU on Friday. He said he drove down to the Cape after the game to close up his Cape Cod house. Segment 6 on the coaches show pod on Spotify for anybody wanting to go listen. It's like dude just say you went home and watched film all weekend. Like yeah BU is #3 is the country but still you lost, it's like he's satisfied becuase they didn't get their doors blown off.

Reaction Score
Joyce asked him what he did on the weekend since they only had one game against BU on Friday. He said he drove down to the Cape after the game to close up his Cape Cod house. Segment 6 on the coaches show pod on Spotify for anybody wanting to go listen. It's like dude just say you went home and watched film all weekend. Like yeah BU is #3 is the country but still you lost, it's like he's satisfied becuase they didn't get their doors blown off.
Are you serious?

Reaction Score
I would say Cav deserved abuse in the offseason, but maybe has earned a grace period on criticism the way his team has played considering the turnover, the youth, and having to deal with a crazy goaltending situation.
So if he talks about his house on the cape in response to a question, I don't see the issue.
His team played their ass off up at BU with their third stringer goalie while getting beaten up by the officials in the third period.
This UMass series will be another good litmus test. If they're going third string again, a split would be impressive

Reaction Score
so what. Give him a break. Good use of a day off.

Reaction Score
I'm not a big Cav fan, but lighten up. He was asked a reasonable question, gave an honest, appropriate answer. You would prefer he lie?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom