UConn Undefeated -After the Game | The Boneyard

UConn Undefeated -After the Game

Reaction Score
That second to last segment about what makes UConn unique is recruiting material.

Reaction Score
Awesome stuff. So genuine and you can just see the tremendous bond that uconn players have for each other, the coaching staff, and the program. Kind of wished Maya was on too

Reaction Score
Awesome stuff. So genuine and you can just see the tremendous bond that uconn players have for each other, the coaching staff, and the program. Kind of wished Maya was on too

Same, but there are 3 more parts.

Reaction Score
3 more parts. Any idea of schedule? And guess the Stewie era cant be far behind.

Not a clue. I would so. Hopefully it will be posted soon with what’s coming up

Reaction Score
6 wonderful young women! The shy Tiffany Hayes has become hilarious.

Tiffany Hayes is one of two UConn players who came from my hometown (Miami). Who was the other one?
When you spoke of "being on the floor," with Tiffany it was literally the case. She spent more time sliding around on the court than a broom.
Kelly Faris was the first shut-down defender I can remember. Kia Nurse was probably the latest. Now, contrast their personalities: couldn't be more different.
I doubt that any Husky ever got roughed up verbally by Geno as much as stoic Tina. He persevered. She became a great post player and remains so.
Such were the days of our life. These characters made our lives infinitely richer. Thanks, guys.

Reaction Score
Tiffany Hayes is one of two UConn players who came from my hometown (Miami). Who was the other one?
When you spoke of "being on the floor," with Tiffany it was literally the case. She spent more time sliding around on the court than a broom.
Kelly Faris was the first shut-down defender I can remember. Kia Nurse was probably the latest. Now, contrast their personalities: couldn't be more different.
I doubt that any Husky ever got roughed up verbally by Geno as much as stoic Tina. He persevered. She became a great post player and remains so.
Such were the days of our life. These characters made our lives infinitely richer. Thanks, guys.
Brianna Piludo
Brianna Piludo

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom