UConn - Tulsa | The Boneyard

UConn - Tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As of this morning, I saw the line was UConn -4....I always put stock in the action the Sharps put on games but I'm not sure if Vegas has watched us enough this year.

That being said, they are the smartest guys in the room and they are showing their confidence in our Huskies!

Beat Tulsa

Reaction Score
I was pretty surprised myself that Uconn was favored by 4. I would have thought this was a pickem. Every bone in my body wants to believe we win this game - so I think i'll do a teaser:
UConn even
Iowa -2.5

Reaction Score
Vegas knows what they are doing. I would think that a lower line would have drawn a lot of sharp action on UConn. Must win game for us at home.

Reaction Score
Still holding at -4. Tulsa looks substantially better than they really are. Yes they are 10-1 in the AAC but the have 1 win that I would consider "good" @Temple and even that is nothing special. They have not beaten a single good OOC team either. This is a game that we should, and need to, win at home.

Reaction Score
I was pretty surprised myself that Uconn was favored by 4. I would have thought this was a pickem. Every bone in my body wants to believe we win this game - so I think i'll do a teaser:
UConn even
Iowa -2.5
ML parlay them brother, you'll get basically the same return and an extra 2.5 points on Iowa.

Reaction Score
Tulsa tends to beat people up with athleticism. They are not good skillwise. Just go out there, hit someone, hustle, and you should win.

Reaction Score
Tulsa stepped into a AAC that was weakened by departures ,even excluding Louisville,
In addition to UConn,Memphis ,and Cinncy lost key players.
Even SMU did not have the team they thought they would have.
Last year's Tulsa (who won their conference)would have at least six losses in that much different AAC. Two bad they folded in OCS , or they would be a national story.
Temple may be better and their might have been some slight improvement in some lower teams ,but all in all it's an off year,and hopefully just an anomaly.

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23, ‘24
Reaction Score
...but all in all it's an off year,and hopefully just an anomaly.

Unfortunately there's no reference for that since its only the league's 2nd year. Remember when 5 AAC teams were ranked last year? The glory days.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately there's no reference for that since its only the league's 2nd year. Remember when 5 AAC teams were ranked last year? The glory days.
Memphis,Temple,Cinncy,and UConn are all strong basketball schools.
SMU has a legendary coach. Even Houston has a history.
as does Tulsa , if those teams return to form ,that's a pretty tough league.
Tulane,UCF,USF, will struggle, due to lack of BB interest in their areas but:
I think the fact that ECU is in a basketball crazy area, coupled With the fact they playing a better schedule will help them succeed.

Reaction Score
That being said, they are the smartest guys in the room and they are showing their confidence in our Huskies!
Or lack of confidence in Tulsa.

The basketball in the AAC should continue to improve but we need someone to replace Pastner as coach at Memphis. He can stay as a recruiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom