UConn tradition proud | The Boneyard

UConn tradition proud

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Crazy how small they make Dan look, who’s like 6’2 if I remember correctly.

Reaction Score
Between Charlie V, Jake, and Emeka- all of whom have roots in the Houston area- and the staff's reintegration of the stars of yesteryear now that we're past the Ol**e fiasco (Ray, Rip, Doron, Smith), I expect a big turnout in Houston!
Charlie V has no Texas roots. Born in Queens, Newtown H.S. in Queens and Blair Academy in NJ. The first time he lived in Texas was when he played for the Mavs.

Mek is from Bellaire, which is a tiny city completely surrounded by Houston, just south of the Galleria area, and only a few miles from the venue. Jake is from Katy, hometown of Roger Clemens. Jake still lives out there.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Between Charlie V, Jake, and Emeka- all of whom have roots in the Houston area- and the staff's reintegration of the stars of yesteryear now that we're past the Ol**e fiasco (Ray, Rip, Doron, Smith), I expect a big turnout in Houston!
I think it’s safe to say we will have more alumni players with National Championship rings than the other teams who have none.

MyDorona

The Hebrew Hammer
Reaction Score
Charlie V has no Texas roots. Born in Queens, Newtown H.S. in Queens and Blair Academy in NJ. The first time he lived in Texas was when he played for the Mavs.

Mek is from Bellaire, which is a tiny city completely surrounded by Houston, just south of the Galleria area, and only a few miles from the venue. Jake is from Katy, hometown of Roger Clemens. Jake still lives out there.
Charlie V has lived in the Houston area for 15 years, and so has Voskuhl. I guess they're not "roots" per se, but let's call them branches

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom