UConn trading card thread | The Boneyard

UConn trading card thread

Reaction Score
Looked around but didn't see an off topic board that really fits, and since this is (mainly about) the UConn men trading cards, figured I'd post it here. If a mod wants to move it to another forum they feel fits the topic better, by all means go ahead. But for UConn related trading card discussion, hop on in!

I collected sports cards back when I was a kid in the early 90s, and recently got back into HR hobby. Licensed college cards only recently came back, so I dove in last year. My mission is to complete the Solomon Ball rainbow set (collecting all alternate versions of a player's base card) for 2023/24 Bowman University Best Basketball. I've gotten most of the easier to get cards, but the rarer copied obviously have been harder to get. There is also a 1 out of 1 "superfractor" out there somewhere for Ball but seems like it hasn't surfaced yet ...gonna be hard to get that one.

Hoped to complete the rainbow set before the season started (and Ball goes off) but not looking likely.:D

Also a few other cards of Castle I've gotten (and my holy grail card of Paige and Stephon).
PXL_20241014_154919386~2.jpg

Reaction Score
Dang, I've had my eye on one of the Solo cards I need to complete my rainbow (red refractor numbered to 5....most rare card outside of the 1 out of 1 superfractor) for a couple months, but was trying to wait out the seller to lower the price. Almost pulled the trigger on the card several times. Decided to bite the bullet and just pay full price, but turned out someone had bought it the day before. Doh!

I did pick up this card though....while it's not for my personal collection, I think I should be able to flip it for some some combo of nice Bueckers/Castle/Ball cards. :D
PXL_20241018_025222609.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore
Top Bottom