Uconn to play WF 11/16 | The Boneyard

Uconn to play WF 11/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They will meet in opening round of the Paradise Jam per Phil Chardis on Nov. 16

Reaction Score
While it's a sad sign of the times that UConn has fallen so far that we're playing West Florida, I'm hoping we can build on it. The gulf coast is nice, in any event.

Here's a like to their website. The white dude in the picture actually looks awkward in the picture - I'm not sure if I've ever seen that.

http://goargos.com/sport.asp?sportID=2

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Is this a joke?

Who are we playing Wake Forest or West Florida?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
While it's a sad sign of the times that UConn has fallen so far that we're playing West Florida, I'm hoping we can build on it.

OTOH, West Florida is Building Champions For Life so that's a good thing I reckon.

Reaction Score
We're in the same bracket with WF, Iona, and Quinnipiac. The other bracket has: Mercer, George Mason, UIC, and New Mexico.

Reaction Score
That's too bad. Is Wake Forest building champions for life?
I've gotta agree with Waquoit on this one. Frankly, we should only be playing programs that are building champions for life, not some fly-by-night college student athletes who start smoking the Mary Jane and taking government assistance the second they graduate.

Our new team trademark - "It's the Right Thing to Do."

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I've gotta agree with Waquoit on this one. Frankly, we should only be playing programs that are building champions for life, not some fly-by-night college student athletes who start smoking the Mary Jane and taking government assistance the second they graduate.

Our new team trademark - "It's the Right Thing to Do."

Why stop there? It can be the way to brand our entire conference: The New Big East - Building Champions For Life. Of course we then add West Florida to the league. Combine them with South Florida and Central Florida and the NBE pretty much controls all of Florida.

Reaction Score
Why stop there? It can be the way to brand our entire conference: The New Big East - Building Champions For Life. Of course we then add West Florida to the league. Combine them with South Florida and Central Florida and the NBE pretty much controls all of Florida.

How about North Florida University? I hear their team logo is similar to the Yankees. :)

nonetheless Wake Forest is a good match up and should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom