UConn to make Student Tickets Free for all events | The Boneyard

UConn to make Student Tickets Free for all events

Reaction Score
I guess this may be a concession to them as their activity bill is getting jacked up to pay for the new student gym/activities center (which looks like it will be amazing when opened fwiw)

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Thanking AD the DB for giving something to the students that pay at least $500 in a fee and say it's free is head scratching
This guy has to get out of UConn and return to the bowels of the SEC

Reaction Score
Thanking AD the DB for giving something to the students that pay at least $500 in a fee and say it's free is head scratching
This guy has to get out of UConn and return to the bowels of the SEC

The $500 is for the fitness center that is not apart of the Athletic Department's domain. AD David Benedict has nothing to do with that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I did have a UConn graduating student complain to me about that fee this week and tell me they go to the gym at the East Brook Mall.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
best thing the athletic department has done in a long time.
Now let's get a row or two of student seats along the sidelines.

Last edited:

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
I had a BLT today and the lettuce was a little wilted.

Curse you AD Dave.

Nah, that was Johnnie Time Selvie's fault.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
You can blame Wes Bislosuknia for students having to pay for the last 50 or so years. He was in my class My freshmen year students got into sporting events on their student ID. That changed after that year because the freshman basketball team was so good that the student sections of the old field house were packed including aisles before the varsity game (freshmen couldn’t play varsity so their game was always the opening act, no one and done back then.) So after that year we were outraged when we had to pay half a buck to get in. I think we still got into FB on the ID.

The next move ought to be to move student sections to the side, not stuck in the end zones/courts so you can see both ends of the action without binoculars.

Reaction Score
The $500 is for the fitness center that is not apart of the Athletic Department's domain. AD David Benedict has nothing to do with that.

do not dare introduce one fact on to this board - have you not read the (mob) rules?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom