UConn tailgate on Tosh.0 | The Boneyard

UConn tailgate on Tosh.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Anyone catch that last night? Not sure if it was a new episode (or if was at The Rent). But it was pretty funny, a guy at a tailgate wearing a UCONN T-shirt took a wiffle bat right in the mush. But what was the difference between that and all those other wiffle bat to the face videos out there? The guy falls to the ground without spilling a drop of his beer. Tosh was very impressed. So this Bud's for you, UConn t-shirt wearing wiffle bat to the face guy!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its a old one. good vid thou. when it was on tosh i was happy that he didn't have much bad to say considering his usual tounge. it was a UConn add basically for football and partying which was great.

Reaction Score

This is the link to the video looks like it is at the rent

Reaction Score
"...in the mush...??." There may be a generational gap here.......

Reaction Score
"...in the mush...??." There may be a generational gap here.......

I'm 22 and didn't understand that either. Not sure how mush can mean face, but hey. Thanks for posting the link husky10.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'm 22 and didn't understand that either. Not sure how mush can mean face, but hey. Thanks for posting the link husky10.

Kids today! Sounds like bush, not rush. I didn't want to say face three times, I guess I should have said grill? Don't I get credit for even knowing what Tosh.0 was? I almost said "props".

BTW, speaking of feeling old they had the "Chuckles the Clown" episode as a Jeopardy clue the other day and no one even tried to guess. One of the great sit-com episodes of all-time is forgotten so soon?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Kids today! Sounds like bush, not rush. I didn't want to say face three times, I guess I should have said grill? Don't I get credit for even knowing what Tosh.0 was? I almost said "props".

BTW, speaking of feeling old they had the "Chuckles the Clown" episode as a Jeopardy clue the other day and no one even tried to guess. One of the great sit-com episodes of all-time is forgotten so soon?

Well in the same show someone did guess that Sandy Jr and Roberto from the 90's had the last name Clemente.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom