UConn Student - Dog House Party | The Boneyard

UConn Student - Dog House Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
@desmondconner: #UConnFootball transfer QB Bryant Shirreffs could very easily be a throw-before-run guy. I saw it tonight...He can pump it...

I'll be happy if this guy can combine for more running and throwing touchdowns than he has turnovers. If he can throw, then maybe he actually puts up good numbers against the AAC

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
@desmondconner: #UConnFootball transfer QB Bryant Shirreffs could very easily be a throw-before-run guy. I saw it tonight...He can pump it...

I rarely put any faith in DC but if this is remotely close to accurate - woooo-f#%}ing-whooooo!

Can't wait for spring game to see for myself.

Reaction Score
I rarely put any faith in DC but if this is remotely close to accurate - woooo-f#%}ing-whooooo!

DC talking a kid up from how they look at practice rarely turns out well for that player during games. Dooooooooomed....

Reaction Score
Thephotodawg 12:06am via Twitter Web Client
Coach Bob Diaco huddles up @UConnFootball team and @UConnHuskies students who attended the #Dogparty fb practice
CBjwlSCUgAACMdJ.jpg

Reaction Score
I like that Diaco makes it a point to try to involve the students. Hopefully this will lead to a pack and loud student section that gets there on time and stays the whole game.

Note: almost made it through typing all of that without laughing at myself for thinking it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom