UConn stats... games started/ games played | The Boneyard

UConn stats... games started/ games played

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Here is the current UConn roster listing # of games each player started and games played. These are for UConn games only.

1. Nika - 34 started, 56 played.
2. Aaliyah - 32 started, 65 played.
3. Azzi - 17 started, 25 played.
4. Dorka - 15 started, 32 played.
5. Caroline - 11 started, 31 played.
6. Aubrey - 5 started, 61 played.
7. Amari - 0 started, 16 played.
8-11. Lou, Ines, Ice and Ayanna have all not played at UConn.

Other starting/played stats.
1. Paige - 42 started, 46 played. (injured)
2. Lou at Fairfield - 85 started, 85 played. (Started every game she played..!)
3. Three seniors who graduated started 271 combined games. (Christyn, Olivia and Evina)

Thoughts...?
Go Huskies..!!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Here is the current UConn roster listing # of games each player started and games played. These are for UConn games only.

3. Three seniors who graduated started 271 combined games. (Christyn, Olivia and Evina)

Thoughts...?
Go Huskies..!!
We do seem a bit inexperienced.

Reaction Score

Thoughts...?
Go Huskies..!!
Tricky David, TRICKY!! I'm suppose to define this test then try to take it ? HuH---your Tests are HARD.
However, even if I can't figure out the test--the STATS are Great thank you.
If a person just arrived from Mars, they'd know the most important husky by the 42 and 46 and Injury. 85 and 85 stats shows us who COULD play an important role this year

Reaction Score
I'll agree with a BIT. However, I'm pretty sure Geno is most pleased with having Caroline, Azzi, Nika, Edwards, Dorka,, Ameri(?) Aubrey (*) and Lou,(?) the experience at and with Uconn style is a Big plus. Lou with 85 starts and games is amazing. Ines gives me war fuzzies,
Hopefully ICE and Ayanna will help some.

I'm still a WAIT and SEE fan, but I like where Uconn WCBB is right now. 3 proven finishers, 2 proven posts, one of the toughest young women in Div 1, add a good recruiting and input from Europe-- I think I'm safe again this year to predict a FF at least.

Reaction Score
Very interesting. I was actually thinking the opposite the other day. With Lou being 24 and I believe Dorka is 23 we have some older super seniors. Then Caroline is going to be 21 this year I believe. Plus the national championship experience from last year, and even the final four the year before that. It's those experiences that made me more confident the team can continue the streak of final four experiences.

Reaction Score
Very interesting. I was actually thinking the opposite the other day. With Lou being 24 and I believe Dorka is 23 we have some older super seniors. Then Caroline is going to be 21 this year I believe. Plus the national championship experience from last year, and even the final four the year before that. It's those experiences that made me more confident the team can continue the streak of final four experiences.

Mühl & Edwards have been playing together for 2 years. The junior class have been key players since they arrived and have more then enough experience. There are 2 5th year players and one senior.
This team may have a lot of underclassmen but with one exception they all made big contributions last year while they were OK to play.

Reaction Score

Thoughts...?
Go Huskies..!!
Appreciate the respect for Paige (injured). It speaks to just how transcendent she has been (the best I’ve ever seen) and accentuates how desperately I/we hope and pray she will be back on the court as soon as her health/doctors permit!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I recall a player who played 154 games and started roughly 144 of them. She scored in double-figures a record 150 times. Her teams won 150 of the 154 games and she missed NO games due to injury.

1663217664772.png

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The experience I'm thinking of doesn't work that way. Age doesn't matter as much as game experience. Age may help with off court stuff and keeping an even keel. But game experience usually helps with on court games.

Although we've seen teams led by freshmen do very well. So it may not matter at all. And sometimes talent just overwhelms experience.

Reaction Score
I think average minutes played for 1-7 is a more important factor than games started. Geno needs 200 quality minutes per game. The starts will work themselves out.

Remember they lost three starters to the WNBA and The Point Guard. You don't just replace that, its a season long work in progress.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

Thoughts...?
Go Huskies..!!
Don't forget that Dorka played and started a boatload of games at the(TM) Ohio State.

Reaction Score
I am loving that Lou line. 85/85. Nice. I hope that she is able to come in and make a contribution to the team. I love watching her YouTube games. She moves well with and without the ball. Her pick and roll game is textbook quality. Her shooting stroke is awesome. I just that she can come in and play with confidence and the coaching staff shows patience. I believe that Lou is going to be that X factor.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I am loving that Lou line. 85/85. Nice. I hope that she is able to come in and make a contribution to the team. I love watching her YouTube games. She moves well with and without the ball. Her pick and roll game is textbook quality. Her shooting stroke is awesome. I just that she can come in and play with confidence and the coaching staff shows patience. I believe that Lou is going to be that X factor.
Everything we hear coming from the coaches is that she is another Caroline like silent assassin. I have no doubt she will be a big piece of the puzzle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom