UConn @ South Carolina Tickets | The Boneyard

UConn @ South Carolina Tickets

Reaction Score
Hi all!

I am interested in buying tickets for this year’s (February 2022) UConn @ SC game. Does anyone know if these have already gone on sale, and if not, when they will? Not seeing much online about it, but really looking forward to hopefully attending the game.

I’m an SC fan and know it’s becoming a heated rivalry, but I hope we can all recognize that the futures of women’s pro basketball will very likely be on the court when these two teams face off! Both squads are loaded and we should celebrate how much our game has grown in athleticism and recognition. Thanks again!

Reaction Score
Can't sell tickets until they announce a game date.

Reaction Score
Buy a season ticket now for $45.00. Yes, $45.00 and pretty good seats when you buy season tickets! Courtside is only $75.00. wbb – TheGamecockClub.com

To me, the UConn game alone is worth that. It costs me a lot more to go and watch Clem's Son kick our butts all over Williams Brice in football - which is all we have seen since Spurrier retired. :(

Reaction Score
Buy a season ticket now for $45.00. Yes, $45.00 and pretty good seats when you buy season tickets! Courtside is only $75.00. wbb – TheGamecockClub.com

To me, the UConn game alone is worth that. It costs me a lot more to go and watch Clem's Son kick our butts all over Williams Brice in football - which is all we have seen since Spurrier retired. :(
The $45 ticket is the upper deck. Those are general admission tickets. The $75 courtside ticket also comes with a $400 seat tax. Buying a $45 season ticket is a good deal if you don't mind upper deck. Tickets to big games are getting harder to come by at face value. Buy early is the best bet. Coach Staley said earlier this week the schedule is almost complete. Already bought my season's tickets. Can't wait!

Reaction Score
Gamecocks are playing Stanford at home on Dec 21. Talk about a stacked schedule.... Maryland, NC State, UConn, Stanford....Gonna be fun!

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Your best bet right now is to buy season tickets.
We haven’t even announced our OOC schedule yet.

Nice home matchup with Stanford was announced today via Stanford announcing their OOC schedule.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
The $45 ticket is the upper deck. Those are general admission tickets. The $75 courtside ticket also comes with a $400 seat tax. Buying a $45 season ticket is a good deal if you don't mind upper deck. Tickets to big games are getting harder to come by at face value. Buy early is the best bet. Coach Staley said earlier this week the schedule is almost complete. Already bought my season's tickets. Can't wait!
Correct, and there are very few lower level season tickets available.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom