UConn Seton Hall WBB Game Tickets Now On Sale!! | The Boneyard

UConn Seton Hall WBB Game Tickets Now On Sale!!

Reaction Score
For any fans from the NJ/NY area...........UConn will be playing Seton Hall on January 17th in Walsh Gymnasium........It's like watching UConn play in a big old fashioned high school gym............not a bad seat in the place.......

Image of the 2023-24 Seton Hall Women's Basketball Team Photo

Women's Basketball Tickets Now On Sale!​

Pirates Fans,
We're excited to announce that single-game tickets for the 2023-24 women's basketball season at Walsh Gymnasium are on sale now! You can purchase by calling our ticket office at 973-275-4255 during normal business hours.
Single-game tickets for 14 of the program's 16 games are only $10 per seat, an incredible value to watch one of the best women's basketball programs in the Northeast!

The Pirates have 16 home games this season, including some great non-conference weekend contests against Bryant (Nov. 12), Maryland Eastern Shore (Dec. 2) and UNLV (Dec. 16) and BIG EAST foes Xavier (Feb. 10), DePaul (Feb. 17) and Creighton (March 3).
The Dec. 2 game against Maryland Eastern Shore is part of the 50 Years of Women's Athletics at Seton Hall celebration! Fans who want to attend the dinner taking place in Bethany Hall can register online.

There are two Pirates home games in which single-game tickets are $20 per seat: the Nov. 15 rivalry battle against Rutgers, and the Jan. 17 matchup with Connecticut.
Fans still have time to upgrade their experience into a season ticket, which costs just $70 per seat! That's less than $5 a game!
The new-look Pirates are primed for a big season in 2023-24!! Team USA's Azana Baines and Team Puerto Rico's Kae Satterfield return to guide a squad featuring nine newcomers, including six impact transfers and three true freshmen. Seton Hall legend Ka-Deidre Simmons also returns to bolster Anthony Bozzella's coaching staff.
2023-24 Seton Hall Men's Basketball Season Tickets Pricing Chart

Reaction Score
Anyone know when Villanova will start selling single game tickets?

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Wow, $70 for season tickets. I could buy a whole row for that price.

Reaction Score
For any fans from the NJ/NY area...........UConn will be playing Seton Hall on January 17th in Walsh Gymnasium........It's like watching UConn play in a big old fashioned high school gym............not a bad seat in the place.......

Image of the 2023-24 Seton Hall Women's Basketball Team Photo's Basketball Team Photo

Women's Basketball Tickets Now On Sale!​

Pirates Fans,
We're excited to announce that single-game tickets for the 2023-24 women's basketball season at Walsh Gymnasium are on sale now! You can purchase by calling our ticket office at 973-275-4255 during normal business hours.
Single-game tickets for 14 of the program's 16 games are only $10 per seat, an incredible value to watch one of the best women's basketball programs in the Northeast!

The Pirates have 16 home games this season, including some great non-conference weekend contests against Bryant (Nov. 12), Maryland Eastern Shore (Dec. 2) and UNLV (Dec. 16) and BIG EAST foes Xavier (Feb. 10), DePaul (Feb. 17) and Creighton (March 3).
The Dec. 2 game against Maryland Eastern Shore is part of the 50 Years of Women's Athletics at Seton Hall celebration! Fans who want to attend the dinner taking place in Bethany Hall can register online.

There are two Pirates home games in which single-game tickets are $20 per seat: the Nov. 15 rivalry battle against Rutgers, and the Jan. 17 matchup with Connecticut.
Fans still have time to upgrade their experience into a season ticket, which costs just $70 per seat! That's less than $5 a game!
The new-look Pirates are primed for a big season in 2023-24!! Team USA's Azana Baines and Team Puerto Rico's Kae Satterfield return to guide a squad featuring nine newcomers, including six impact transfers and three true freshmen. Seton Hall legend Ka-Deidre Simmons also returns to bolster Anthony Bozzella's coaching staff.
2023-24 Seton Hall Men's Basketball Season Tickets Pricing Chart's Basketball Season Tickets Pricing Chart
Yes, a great place to watch a game. I have been going there since the early 1960s first as a young vendor in the stands during the apogee of the Essex County Basketball Tournament and then as a high school player. Both of my kids played there as well so it is a special place to me. I will be there with about 6-8 relatives and friends and will probably buy season tickets. Saw the last 3 UCONN games there and enjoyed every moment and even went to the Villanova game there last year and sat in back of the Pirate bench. It's a real treat to see our team that close and to watch Geno perform his artistry. Looking forward. If you are anywhere near South Orange or can arrange to be on January 17th, you should go. Some well known and fun places to eat and quaff in the Village as well.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
The Gym holds 1,655 and other than UConn, which I would argue would be better served to play it in Newark or East Rutherford as they will have about 3,000+ demand for tickets (similar to why St. John's moved the UConn game to UBS Arena). The real issue for Seton Hall is their lack of attendance for all the other games. Last year, they had a good squad coming in and still only drew 872 fans per game. With this year's squad being not nearly as entertaining, I dread to think what the actual numbers might be. So yes, UConn NJ fans, buy the season ticket package and donate those games to any friends and family when you can't go!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up! Just called and single game tix for the UConn date are sold out. So, bought a few season tix (which include the UConn game) and put name on the waiting list for a few more seats for just the UConn game. Was told the season tix “are in the upper level across from the UConn bench.”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Thanks for the heads up! Just called and single game tix for the UConn date are sold out. So, bought a few season tix (which include the UConn game) and put name on the waiting list for a few more seats for just the UConn game. Was told the season tix “are in the upper level across from the UConn bench.”
Just a heads up, you are right in front of the Seton hall pep band. They are pretty loud in that small gymnasium.

Reaction Score
Haha, thanks - that was not mentioned during the sales pitch!
Let the buyer beware. One year I happened to be in Bridgeport the exact moment tickets went on sale for a UConn game. I think I was the first person to buy tickets. The girl in the booth told me she had great seats, something like section 1, row 1, seats 1 and 2. I bought them without looking at a seating chart. The seats were on the floor in the end zone behind the tuba players. I was livid but I learned my lesson.

Reaction Score
Walsh is about 30 minutes away from where I live now and was only a few blocks away growing up and I spent many a night in South Orange so it is very familiar to me. Bought 4 season tickets for my wife and I and for my brother and sister in law, all of whom have become rabid fans. Second row upstairs center court. I agree that the UCONN game should be at The Rock in Newark. Seton is improving but they need that one player like a Seigrist was for Nova to get a larger following. A game in Newark will bring much greater exposure to the women's game here and everyone would want to see Paige and Azzi. I am sure it is a question of scheduling and mostly dollars but the sport will not stop growing if it is given a chance. As for this year, I figure that I will scout the other teams when I go. Who do we think will be the toughest for us in the conference?

Reaction Score
Walsh is about 30 minutes away from where I live now and was only a few blocks away growing up and I spent many a night in South Orange so it is very familiar to me. Bought 4 season tickets for my wife and I and for my brother and sister in law, all of whom have become rabid fans. Second row upstairs center court. I agree that the UCONN game should be at The Rock in Newark. Seton is improving but they need that one player like a Seigrist was for Nova to get a larger following. A game in Newark will bring much greater exposure to the women's game here and everyone would want to see Paige and Azzi. I am sure it is a question of scheduling and mostly dollars but the sport will not stop growing if it is given a chance. As for this year, I figure that I will scout the other teams when I go. Who do we think will be the toughest for us in the conference?
I remember the Town Hall with those great sloppy joe sandwiches...........I think it moved locations but is still around........I wonder how many tickets they could have sold if the game was in Newark.........perhaps 6-8 thousand?

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
I, too, have been to Walsh many times over the years to watch many Big East rivals play Seton Hall. I'll never forget Ruth Riley coming over to meet my then six-year-old youngest daughter, now an ND alum in her own right. Great place to see, well, everything at a game.
Will strongly consider coming down to see the Huskies from my Montclair home.

Unlike many fellow alums, I loved ND being in the Big East in oh so many sports because it was super convenient to see basketball, soccer and lacrosse games everywhere from Rutgers and St. Johns to Seton Hall.

Thanks @Charliebball.

p.s. Weirdly enough, if anyone is interested, ND is playing at NJIT in early November this year...about a week after taking on S. Carolina in Paris. Don't ask why (for either), but I'll be headed to Newark for that.

Reaction Score
I, too, have been to Walsh many times over the years to watch many Big East rivals play Seton Hall. I'll never forget Ruth Riley coming over to meet my then six-year-old youngest daughter, now an ND alum in her own right. Great place to see, well, everything at a game.

Unlike many fellow alums, I loved ND being in the Big East in oh so many sports because it was super convenient to see basketball, soccer and lacrosse games everywhere from Rutgers and St. Johns to Seton Hall.

Thanks @Charliebball.

p.s. Weirdly enough, if anyone is interested, ND is playing at NJIT in early November this year...about a week after taking on S. Carolina in Paris. Don't ask why (for either), but I'll be headed to Newark for that.
if you go you have to stop at the Town Hall Deli to pick up a box of the world-famous Sloppy Joes......

Reaction Score
I remember the Town Hall with those great sloppy joe sandwiches...........I think it moved locations but is still around........I wonder how many tickets they could have sold if the game was in Newark.........perhaps 6-8 thousand?
I don't know about 6-8 but certainly 5. It would be so beneficial to the Hall program to play there. Walsh is a great old gym but it ain't the Rock. You are also absolutely right about Town Hall. Simply the best.

Reaction Score

Thanks @Charliebball.

I might slide down there to NJIT. I haven't been to their new gym and would like to see it. It will not be much of a game though. As for going to see UCONN at Walsh, it is sold out. You can probably get a ticket on one of the sites though. You should go. You are so close and Paige will do at least one thing you won't forget. Her sophomore year she threw a long pass to CW on a break that made the crowd freak out. I looked up her stats for that game. She had 23 points, 9 boards, 7 assists and 5 steals. Her anticipation on passes was as good as I have ever seen, men or women. It was before her leg fracture. I only wonder what she would be like now if she hadn't had those injuries.

Reaction Score
I don't know about 6-8 but certainly 5. It would be so beneficial to the Hall program to play there. Walsh is a great old gym but it ain't the Rock. You are also absolutely right about Town Hall. Simply the best.
does it make financial sense for SHU or the Rock to schedule the game with 5k-6k fans in attendance? I have no idea where the break-even point is...

Dillon77

Reaction Score
I might slide down there to NJIT. I haven't been to their new gym and would like to see it. It will not be much of a game though. As for going to see UCONN at Walsh, it is sold out. You can probably get a ticket on one of the sites though. You should go. You are so close and Paige will do at least one thing you won't forget. Her sophomore year she threw a long pass to CW on a break that made the crowd freak out. I looked up her stats for that game. She had 23 points, 9 boards, 7 assists and 5 steals. Her anticipation on passes was as good as I have ever seen, men or women. It was before her leg fracture. I only wonder what she would be like now if she hadn't had those injuries.
In regards to NJIT:
  • I'd like to see the gym, too.
  • Very intrigued to see Hannah Hidalgo
  • Always like to see Sonia Citron, who is just a fine, fine player.

I'll see what I can do with Walsh...

Reaction Score
In regards to NJIT:
  • I'd like to see the gym, too.
  • Very intrigued to see Hannah Hidalgo
  • Always like to see Sonia Citron, who is just a fine, fine player.

I'll see what I can do with Walsh...
The NJIT game is Sunday November 12 at 2 pm. I think I might go. Why not?

Reaction Score
does it make financial sense for SHU or the Rock to schedule the game with 5k-6k fans in attendance? I have no idea where the break-even point is...
I'm not sure either. This would have been the year though with Paige and Azzi together.

Dillon77

Reaction Score
The NJIT game is Sunday November 12 at 2 pm. I think I might go. Why not?
I just talked to the ticket agent (Mike). Tickets go on sale later this afternoon on the NJIT website.
General admission: $20. Gates open at 1 p.m.
Turns out the NJIT Coach, after many years as assistant coach at Bucknell (when they were good), took over NJIT. He's a 1990 ND grad.

New facility that seats 3,500.

Reaction Score
I just talked to the ticket agent (Mike). Tickets go on sale later this afternoon on the NJIT website.
General admission: $20. Gates open at 1 p.m.
Turns out the NJIT Coach, after many years as assistant coach at Bucknell (when they were good), took over NJIT. He's a 1990 ND grad.

New facility that seats 3,500.
That explains it. That would have been a good women's doubleheader at the Rock, NJIT v. Irish and UCONN v. Hall.

Dillon77

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323