UConn seems to be developing a nice | The Boneyard

UConn seems to be developing a nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
killer instinct, based on the last two games. Those runs they went on were reminiscent of some of the dominant teams of the past. Feel out the opponent and then smack 'em between the eyes. Coming together at the perfect time. Two more to go!

Reaction Score
Agreed. Although anything can happen in the next game, especially since it's likely to be against Notre Dame, the reality is that UConn is peaking at the right time not to sound too much like Tony, of course). MoJeff, after two minutes of nerve-wracking play, settled in perfectly. Caroline delivered a lot more than any of us had any right to expect. Bria is coming back. Doesn't look like she needs to score 19 every night, but if she provides 8-10, it'd be wonderful. Breanna is playing unbelievably, both on offense and especially defense. Whoever was going to prepare a highlight reel should do so, now. And there's Morgan Tuck, who doesn't get a lot of ink, but acts like she totally belongs. And Kiah did what she had to do in the minutes she was given.

I would never have conceived of the idea that Stef would be able to take a half off, which just goes to show how much I know.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
KML took a lot of time off too...was on the bench for the big 1st half run

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I would never have conceived of the idea that Stef would be able to take a half off, which just goes to show how much I know.
Yup - that is a really impressive fact. Add to it the fact that KML only played 22 minutes as well and a 30 point win is truly impressive. That is 46 minutes total for arguably the two most important player on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom