UConn-Sam Houston State series | The Boneyard

UConn-Sam Houston State series

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
SHSU is similar to us. They have very good starting pitching, good offense without the ability to get clutch hits when they need 'em, and they are horrendous on the basepaths.

They have beaten Texas and Rice this year, but honestly UConn could beat those teams too. Rice is one of the worst hitting teams I have ever seen in my years of following college baseball.

Let's take two this weekend!

Reaction Score
Sam Houston has a RPI of 32 as of today. They have already beaten perennial powers Rice and Texas, plus last year NCAA teams Texas State and ULM ( took 2 of 3 ). These are considered away games so winning 2 of 3 away games vs a team ranked 32 in the RPI would be big. As always looking for a sweep, but I would sign up for 2 of 3.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
SHSU is similar to us. They have very good starting pitching, good offense without the ability to get clutch hits when they need 'em, and they are horrendous on the basepaths.

They have beaten Texas and Rice this year, but honestly UConn could beat those teams too. Rice is one of the worst hitting teams I have ever seen in my years of following college baseball.

Let's take three this weekend!

FTFY

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Stupid internet acronyms aside, taking 2 out of 3 would be a successful weekend as always. A sweep would be huge and likely puts us in the Top 25 in most if not all polls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom