UConn Running Back Kevin Mensah Takes Inspiration From NFL Rushers (Putterman) | The Boneyard

UConn Running Back Kevin Mensah Takes Inspiration From NFL Rushers (Putterman)

Reaction Score
UConn Running Back Kevin Mensah Takes Inspiration From NFL Rushers

>>UConn coach Randy Edsall said Tuesday that Mensah has grown more comfortable over the last year, learning to see the field better and make smarter cuts. It helps, Edsall said, that he prepares as diligently as anyone on the team.

“Kevin’s backed up all the things that he does,” Edsall said. “It’s not surprising to me that he’s playing as well as he is because of how hard he works. Talk about a young man who has a passion to play the game and has a passion to be as good as he can be.”<<

>>Offensive coordinator John Dunn said Mensah is the offensive player who has impressed him most early in the season.

“Kevin has worked his tail off,” Dunn said Wednesday. “No matter what drill he’s doing [in practice] … it is full-speed for him. And what happens is, practice habits become game realities.”<<

Reaction Score
I said before. I like Mensah. Like the way he runs and doesn’t go down on the first contact, makes guys miss. He may not be Brown or Todman but he is a very good college back.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Edsall finally has a guy that can become "his guy" on this squad. We need a lot more.

remember the suspension during the Spring Practice season? Classic case of break them down and build them back up.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
remember the suspension during the Spring Practice season? Classic case of break them down and build them back up.

Yeah totally. And unlike some others thus far, Mensah is responding to the challenge.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Glad he is stepping up and taking the bull by the horns.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom